At The Paul Merage School of Business, we know that your career is one of the most important aspects of your life. The Merage School continues to support you and your goals as you manage your career progression. Take advantage of these exclusive benefits for Merage School alumni typically at no or reduced cost.
Alumni with advanced degrees (MBA/MS/MBA/MBPA/PhD):
- Career Management Resources -- a list of referrals to valuable career search tools and discounted career coaching.
- MBA Career Power (TM) -- UC Irvine MBA Career Center proprietary career visioning tool to help you better define your career goals and path.
- View Online Job Listings -- posted by recruiters. View instructions on how to use the Career Catalyst System
- Post your Resume -- for corporate recruiters to view; promotion of the alumni and experienced-hire resume database to the school’s corporate contacts.
Alumni with undergraduate degrees:
All alumni - Increase the strength of your network:
- Attend Monthly Alumni Networking Events -- Your fellow alumni are among your strongest network contacts; stay in touch on a regular basis.
- Attend Merage School Events -- Expand your network to include prominent business executives that regularly attend public events at the Merage School.
- Update your Skills and Knowledge -- The Merage School offers several continuing education benefits, including the added bonus of a new set of classmates to add to your network.
- Consider Dean's Leadership Circle Membership -- a philanthropic organization for the School, the Dean's Leadership Circle is made up of alumni and community business leaders with an emphasis on networking events.
- Consider Corporate Partners Program Membership -- not every career management task means looking for a new positon at a new company. You can elevate your status at your current company by introducing them to this prestigious organization and take advantage of networking among Southern California's most prominent company executives.
Hire Merage School Alumni: Support Your Fellow Alumni and Current Students
Assisting other Merage School alumni and particularly current students seeking employment can directly enhance the value of your own degree. We encourage you to "Think Merage First" and post MBA-level job opportunities at your company and review MBA candidate resumes online. The UCI Career Center offers recruiting options for those looking to hire an undergraduate alumni.