Established in 2005, the Dean’s Leadership Circle is a network of alumni, successful business leaders, faculty, staff, and friends of UC Irvine’s Paul Merage School of Business that have come together to Invest, Connect, and Grow.
- We INVEST in the Merage School’s vision in becoming a world-class university.
- We CONNECT with alumni, academic thought leaders and top business professionals in the community.
- Together, we GROW personally, professionally, and intellectually.
The Dean's Leadership Circle's mission is to advance the Merage School to top tier status of all business schools. Membership provides a gateway into the Merage School business community and helps to bridge the school with Orange County and its neighboring business communities.
The more than 400 members are from diverse industries who share an interest in supporting business management education at our world-class university while building stronger ties in the business community. Many members are alumni but this high-level network is open and includes successful business leaders, administrators, faculty, staff, students as well as community friends of UC Irvine and The Paul Merage School of Business.
The Dean's Leadership Circle is a support-based organization with all tax-deductible gifts directed toward target objectives chosen by the dean and executed by the Dean's Leadership Circle Advisory Board and Merage School development staff.
Since inception, the DLC has raised over $4 million that has made a positive impact to the School through the funding of the following high priority initiatives:
- 2011-2014 New Business Building's 300-seat Auditorium & Executive Conference Room
- 2008-2010 Endowed Chair held by DLC Visionary member and former dean Andrew J. Policano
- 2007-2008 Classroom Renovation and Naming Dedication
- 2005-2006 Inauguration and Charter Member Plaque Dedication