Benefits of Membership
- Single Point of Contact — use our “concierge” service to make connections or take advantage of events anywhere at the University.
- Access to the Dean — advise Dean on the future needs of the business community.
- Networking Receptions — catered social and networking events often offer a behind-the-scenes look at new and interesting business ventures in exciting locales across Orange County. Discuss the latest School plans with the Dean and faculty.
- Business-Focused Events — enjoy exclusive invitations to annual business conferences and knowledge-sharing forums and lectures with preferred seating and receptions when offered.
- Personal Introductions — be introduced to other Merage associates – faculty, board members, benefactors – that may help you and your organization get to the next level.
- Donor Profiles & Website Presence — the focus is on you in various Merage publications and websites with our appreciation for your support.
- Legacy Giving Opportunities — add a distinguished alliance to your family name with first rights to naming opportunities, from entire buildings to customized programs that promote your family’s values.