Graduate your career to the next level.
Part-Time & Executive
Applications for Fall 2015 accepted on
a space available basis.
Members Enjoy a Variety of Benefits
- Quarterly Networking Meetings — discuss leading business innovations with the faculty and other Corporate Partners and to learn about future School plans with the Dean, followed by the VIP reception with our Distinguished Speakers prior to their presentations.
- Personal Introductions — faculty, board members, benefactors, that can help take your organization to the next level.
- Business-Focused Events —exclusive invitations with preferred seating to annual business conferences and knowledge-sharing forums, lectures and colloquia.
- Named Sponsorships — distinguished alliance and first rights to naming opportunities at The Paul Merage School of Business.
- Event Sponsorships — promotion of your brand presence
- Distinguished Speaker Series
- Business Plan Competition
- Corporate Profiles & Website Presence — spotlight your organization in various Merage publications and websites with our appreciation for your partnership.
- Panel and Speaking Engagements — represent your company as a speaker at The Paul Merage School of Business courses, conferences and forums.
RECRUITMENT & STUDENT INVOLVEMENT
- MBA Consulting Teams — obtain priority access to MBA consulting projects matching your needs – valued at $10,000.
- Recruitment Services — top talent and early access to students/personalized recruiting services and annual Career Fair discounts.
- Tuition Discounts — offer your employees significant benefits when several MBA candidates attend executive programs simultaneously.
- Mentorship Opportunities — impact the education of tomorrow’s leaders in one of our most personally satisfying programs.
- Corporate Partnership Fellowship Program - employees of members of Corporate Partners who have been accepted into one of the Merage School's Part-Time MBA programs are eligible to apply for a $10,000 tuition fellowship award.
- Access to the Dean — interactive discussions with Dean Andy Policano.
- Single Point of Contact — “concierge” service to make connections or take advantage of events at the University of California, Irvine.
- Access to world class faculty and research, including specialized research symposiums.
- Executive Education & Development Workshops Discount — Enroll in the MBA Update Program and create a customized curriculum for in-house management development needs.
“Precept’s partnership with UC Irvine's The Paul Merage School of Business intertwines business and community. Being in the healthcare benefits business we have a keen interest in The Paul Merage School of Business Healthcare MBA Program. We have also participated in the annual Healthcare Symposium. The Corporate Partners Program enables networking with fellow business executives while providing topical presentations by local business leaders. We give back to the community while participating in the MBA Mentor Program and engaging in the MBA consulting program. Our experience has been diverse, rewarding and enriching."
Christopher M. Coulter, MD
Chief Medical Officer, Precept