border="0" alt="" />
What's New for Recruiters
Schedule Your Winter & Spring 2017 On-Campus Activities Today
MBA & Masters Career Fair is Friday, April 7, 2017 - Save the Date!
- Our annual Career Fair for MBA and Masters candidates is scheduled for Friday, April 7, 2017 from 11:30am. - 1:30pm. This is our premier spring quarter just-in-time recruiting event for summer internships and full-time employment. You can connect with over 200 graduate business students from our MBA and MS programs and identify candidates to fill your openings. Click here for more details on this upcoming event.
Resume Referrals and Targeted Recruiting - Receive Resumes within 48 hours
- To request a resume referral tailored to your specific needs or to discuss your recruiting options, please contact one of our industry sector account managers today.
Chris Kovitz: 949.824.1916, firstname.lastname@example.org
Aerospace, Automotive, Biotech/Pharma Energy, Financial Services, Government, Healthcare, Manufacturing, Real Estate, Transport/Logistics
Keith Yeung: 949.824.3888, email@example.com
Consulting, Consumer Products, Entertainment, Hospitality, Media, Retail, Software and Technology
Lina Tran: 949.824.4196, firstname.lastname@example.org
Accounting, Tax and Audit appropriate for master of accounting students
Graduating Class of 2017 & 2018 and Alumni Resume Databases
Resume Database Features:
- Intuitive, easy-to-use interface
- Extensive, customizable, candidate profile search capabilities
- High quality PDF resumes
- Search agents to support ongoing, targeted recruiting
- Email candidates and track candidates directly from the system
The Graduating Class database will be available August 23rd and the Intern database on October 20th