Distinguished Speaker Series:
6:30 – 7:30 p.m.
How Your Donations Help
Especially in today's economic climate, the need to strengthen the foundations of business research and education is as important as ever. There is a wide range of giving opportunities at The Paul Merage School of Business to allow you, your family, and/or your company or organization to become a vital part of the School's future and leave a legacy for generations to come. You can donate online by credit card right now or click here for complete directions on making a donation or pledge in other ways.
- The Merage School Fund: Your contribution at any level provides much-needed unrestricted funding for the School to apply where it's most needed, including outstanding faculty research and recruitment, student fellowships to attract the best and brightest, classroom technology enhancements, and augmenting the endowment fund.
- Event Sponsorships: The Merage School maintains an active calendar of events for the business community to increase the breadth and depth of their business knowledge. Sponsorships improve our ability to deliver an outstanding experience for event participants, and sponsors enjoy a strong partnership with the prestigious University of California and a relevant venue for promoting their brand.
- Corporate Partners Program: Exposure to the latest research, top executive connections and MBA management consulting teams are just a few of the benefits for members of the Corporate Partners Program. Among other things, their membership dues support strategic investments for improving the infrastructure of the School.
- Dean’s Leadership Circle: The DLC is the premier business network for executives in southern California and beyond. Members from diverse industries have a special interest in supporting management education while building stronger ties with each other. The DLC sponsors fundraising drives toward specific projects such as Endowed Professorships and Dedicated Classroom improvements.
- Centers of Excellence: Gifts designated toward any of our Centers of Excellence provide funding toward a variety of initiatives, including educational seminars, community outreach, student programs, research and staffing. Please contact the Director of the Center(s) that holds your interest to learn more.
- New Building Fund: Exciting plans are under way to expand our bursting-at-the-seams campus. Those who wish to significantly contribute to this innovative learning center and enjoy legacy naming opportunities are invited to email Interim Executive Director of Development Sandra Findly or call her at 949.824.8880.
- "Dr. Judy B. Rosener Endowed Scholarship": Merage School alumni and friends of Professor Rosener who wish to honor her for her outstanding service as a teacher, mentor and leader may make contributions to this endowed scholarship, which will be used to attract outstanding students to the Merage School’s full-time MBA program. You may learn more by emailing Interim Executive Director of Development Sandra Findly or call her at 949.824.8880.
- "Luis Villalobos Endowed Fellowship in Entrepreneurship": This fund, set up by friends and colleagues, celebrates the unique gifts and special talents of Luis Villalobos, recognizing his commitment to education and entrepreneurship, and celebrating his life and the contributions he made to all of us. You may learn more by emailing Interim Executive Director of Development Sandra Findly or call her at 949.824.8880.
- Merage School Endowment Fund: Those who wish to significantly contribute to the business education of future generations are invited to email Interim Executive Director of Development Sandra Findly or call her at 949.824.8880 to discuss a gifting program tailored to your specific interests.
Instructions for Making a Donation
Gifts of Cash or Check
Pledges and Other Opportunities
Gifts may be tailored to express your interests and tax situation. For more information, or to discuss a contribution, please contact the Development Office at 949.824.4370. We look forward to working with you.
UC Irvine's Shaping the Future Campaign
Your contributions to The Paul Merage School of Business are also a valued part of UC Irvine's Shaping the Future campaign. The University seeks to raise $1 billion through an unprecedented partnership with alumni, community leaders and friends to help shape a brighter future for our community and beyond. Through this effort, we will join the ranks of the top 1 percent of the American public universities.