Monday, July 24 – Friday, July 28, 2017
8:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
$995 per student
This summer program is designed for highly motivated, talented high school students who wish to gain a deep understanding of investments and financial planning. Acclaimed faculty from The Paul Merage School of Business at the University of California, Irvine partner with industry experts to deliver a unique learning environment through a combination of case studies, group projects, on-line simulations and student presentations. The program culminates in the creation of a personal wealth management plan by each student, paving the way for a lifelong plan of financial success.
- Challenge oneself and develop “My Wealth Management Strategy”, a personalized financial plan case study and present your findings to your peers and faculty.
- Expand your knowledge of personal financial management.
- Gain an understanding of macroeconomics and global financial markets.
- Learn how to analyze and evaluate stocks bonds, mutual funds, and ETFs.
- Develop and back test optimal investment portfolios.
- Familiarize yourself with wealth creation concepts.
Feroz Ansari, program chair, Jaya Tewari 2016 program participant, Andy Policano, Faculty Director