Advanced Program in Human Resources & Business Leadership
Enhance your business leadership knowledge and gain tools to help drive strategic decisions that positively impact your organization.
This program is designed for HR Professionals desiring a more advanced and strategic understanding of their business and HR leadership roles.
Appropriate participants include 1st Level VPs, Directors, and Senior Managers whose goals include moving into
more senior HR roles and enhancing their careers and impact.
PARTICIPANTS WILL LEARN TO:
- Reinforce their role as a strategic partner of the leadership team
- Better understand financials and ROI for projects to help drive business decisions
- Think critically about the relationships with the organization’s systems, processes, and business issues
- Shape organizational culture towards business success
- Enhance their HR career development
PROGRAM TOPICS INCLUDE:
- Business Strategy & Strategic Decision Making
- Aligning HR & Business Strategic Plans
- Your Role as Part of the Leadership Team
- Global HR Strategy – Addressing Key Issues
- Systems Thinking / Critical Thinking
- Understanding Financials & ROI for Projects
- HR Analytics & Metrics
- Executive Coaching
- Succession Planning & Talent Management
- The Role of HR in Change Management and Organization Development
This program is presented in four (4) two-day sessions with a 3-week period between sessions (completed in 4 months). This format enables participants to develop knowledge and skills over time and the opportunity to work on HR-relevant projects in groups. Participants also have the opportunity to network with peers and industry experts.
Certification is available to those who complete all sessions.
The Paul Merage School of Business, UC Irvine Campus
HRCI Credits Pending
Questions? Please contact: Lynette Mabutol 949.824.0523