We seek motivated managers, professionals, executives and entrepreneurs who are looking to advance their career.We admit candidates who exhibit the strongest potential to become successful members of the Merage network and outstanding global business leaders. We consider each applicant as an individual, both inside and outside the classroom, and welcome candidates from a wide variety of undergraduate disciplines.
Specifically, we review these factors:
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university.
- Undergraduate GPA. An overall GPA of 3.0 or better is preferred. We require official transcripts from all universities and colleges.
- Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT) or GRE. The GMAT or GRE may be required and will be requested if necessary upon initial review of your application.
- Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL). May be required if the dominant language of the country in which you received your undergraduate degree was not English.
- Work Experience. A minimum of 8 years of professional work experience, including management experience is preferred.
- Current Professional Resume. Highlight your professional work experience and accomplishments.
- Self-Evaluation Essays. Essays are another way for the admissions committee to get to know you, your abilities and motivations for pursuing an MBA. They are specifically explained and detailed in the online application process.
- Interview. Every candidate is required to complete an interview with an admissions representative. This helps us to further evaluate your interpersonal skills.
- Letters of Recommendation. (2) letters of recommendation are required for every candidate—at least one should be from a current or former supervisor. The recommendations should provide clear evidence of your leadership skills, experience and potential for advancement. Using a form, your recommenders will rate your analytical ability, leadership ability, problem solving skills, motivation/initiative, and potential for career advancement.