If you’re a seasoned professional with 8 or more years of progressive work experience, the Executive MBA program is designed for you. Your cohort is a diverse group of individuals with an average of 16 years of work experience allowing you to learn from each others' views and experience. Work experience in the classroom ranges from 10 to over 25 years of experience.
Convenient Program Schedule
- The EMBA Program begins once a year in mid-September and is only 21 months, concluding in June of the second year.
- Students complete 92 units for the M.B.A. degree including 12 core courses, 2 non-core (elective) courses and 3 residentials
- Classes meet every other Friday/Saturday, 8:30am-4:50pm
- Students attend 7 consecutive quarters, including one summer.
- Each quarter consists of 5 class weekends
- 3 Off Site experiential Residential courses:
- 5-day Opening residential - Responding to Dynamic Times: Thinking Strategically for Executives
- 6-day Global Business residential midway through the program:
-The Class of 2017 travelled to India this year
- 5-day Executive Leadership Residential - this residential course is all about you as a leader and executive: - Students complete the ESCI 360 degree assessments, FIRO-B and MBTI as part of a comprehensive view of their competencies and areas for improvement.
Download our Brochure.pdf