- A record of accomplishment in the health care industry
- Demonstrated leadership ability
- Potential for senior-level success
- Desire to make a positive contribution to the community
- Ability to work collaboratively with a diverse group of professionals
Admissions decisions are made on a rolling basis, however we have the following upcoming deadlines for Fall 2013 admission consideration:
- February 1st - First Deadline
- April 1st - Second Deadline
- June 1st - Third Deadline
- July 15th - Final Deadline*
The GMAT or GRE are not required for consideration. Partial Merit based scholarships are available for qualified candidates. * Applications will be accepted after July 15th on a space available basis.
Please contact Kris Dalton, Admissions Coordinator, email@example.com or 949-824-0561 with any questions or to schedule a personal consultation.
Or, we encourage you to come to an upcoming information session, Admissions lunch to learn more about the Heath Care Executive MBA Program at The Paul Merage School of Business.
We waive the application fee for U.S. veterans and current members of the United States military. Please contact Coni at firstname.lastname@example.org or 949.824.1024 prior to submitting your application for fee waiver. Submission of the application should be done after the program office waives the application fee.