We are pleased to offer partial scholaship awards to outstanding candidates in the form of tuition assistance. All candidates are considered for partial scholarship awards; there is no additional application required. Scholarships are only awarded at the time of admission. Students receive the scholarships in the form of tuition assistance over the first academic year of the program.
The Admissions Committee takes the following into consideration when making award recommendations:
- Academic performance. Your undergraduate record is a factor taken into consideration, as well as any additional academic certifications or advanced degrees (MD, DDS, MS, JD, etc.)
- Professional work experience. Your career history should show a pattern of unparalleled achievement, leadership, and significant contributions to your workplace.
- Committee evaluation. The Admissions Committee performs a qualitative evaluation of each HCEMBA candidate.
Corporate Partners' Scholarship:
- If you are employed by one of the Merage School's Corporate Partners, you are eligible to receive a $10,000 tuition award upon your offer of admission. Students receiving this award must remain employed with the Corporate Partner thoughout their first year of the HCEMBA program
UC Health Scholarship:
- If you are an employee of UCI Health or another UC Health system, please contact Joann Pitteloud, Associate Director, Admissions, 949.824-7241 for more information about the UC Health Scholarship award.
[Click here] for a list of other outside partial scholarships available to you.