The Health Care Executive MBA Program (HCEMBA) merges the medical and health care industries with business education in a unique learning environment, designed specifically for health care professionals.
You will gain the fundamentals of management and a thorough understanding of the economic, political, and social dynamics that are reshaping the global health care industry.
Many of our students already have advanced or doctoral degrees and all have a proven track record of success:
In the HCEMBA Program, you will:
- Earn your MBA in 21 months, meeting one weekend per month – allowing you to maintain call schedules or travel from another location
- Challenge and change the way you think
- Work collaboratively with diverse teams of 4-6 professionals
- Learn the full range of business disciplines using health care case studies as applicable examples
- Be at the forefront of change in the Health Care industry
- Earn up to 30 CME units during the program
CLICK HERE for our HCEMBA Student perspectives Video