- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university.
- Undergraduate GPA. An overall GPA of 3.0 or higher is preferred. (We require official transcripts from all universities and colleges attended.)
- Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL). May be required if the dominant language of the country in which you received your undergraduate degree was not English.
- Work Experience. A minimum of five (5) years of professional work experience in the healthcare industry
- Current Professional Resume.
- Self-Evaluation Essays. (2) essays are required; a third is optional.
- Interview. Every candidate is required to complete an interview with an admissions representative.
- Letters of Recommendation. (2) professional letters of recommendation are required for every candidate; at least (1) should be from a current or former supervisor. Using a form, your recommenders will rate your analytical ability, leadership ability, problem solving skills, motivation/initiative, and potential for career advancement.