Additional information can be found here.
The pace of reinvention is accelerating. Through our research, we have identified that it is not enough to invest in digital initiatives alone; it requires a comprehensive effort to operate as a digital company. Reinvention demands leadership from the top, a commitment to building a digital enterprise, business model innovation, and a new talent pool.
The conference will explore critical issues that senior executives must consider in 2017 as they lead their company’s reinvention journey. The program will feature keynote presentations, one-on-one interviews, and panel discussions with experienced executives on the following topics:
Meet Our Speakers
- David Baga, Chief Business Officer, Lyft
- Craig Boundy, CEO, Experian
- Mic Bowman, Principal Engineer, Intel
- Michael Chui, Partner, McKinsey Global Institute
- Doug Dooley, Venture Capitalist, Venrock
- Thomas Gewecke, CDO & EVP of Strategy and Business Development, Warner Bros
- Martin Giles, Partner, Wing Venture Capital and Senior Industry Fellow, Center for Digital Transformation
- Vijay Gurbaxani, Founding Director, Center for Digital Transformation
- Paddy Hannon, Chief Technology Officer, Edmunds.com
- David Karpook, Strategic Business Consultant, Planon Software
- Bill Maurer, Dean, School of Social Sciences and Director, Institute for Money, Technology and Financial Inclusion
- Mike McNamara, CIO, Target
- Julie Merges, Chief People Officer, Edmunds.com
- Raj Minhas, VP and Director, Xerox PARC's Interaction and Analytics Lab
- Mark Moore, Assistant General Counsel, Silicon Valley Bank
- Jody Mulkey, CTO, Ticketmaster
· Tingting Nian, Assistant Professor, UC Irvine’s Paul Merage School of Business
· Mike O’Brien, Vice President of Corporate and Product Planning, Hyundai Motor America
- Eugene Park, Chief Product Officer, Edmunds.com
- Andy Policano, Dean's Leadership Circle Professor and Board Director for Rockwell Collins and Badger Meter
- Philip Potloff, Chief Digital Officer, Edmunds.com
- Dan Rabinovitsj, COO, Ruckus Wireless Business Unit, Brocade
- Basit Sheikh, Vice President, Emerging Technology Group, Capital Group
- Willy Shih, former President, Consumer Digital Business, Kodak and current Harvard Business School professor
- Gregory Spierkel, former CEO of Ingram Micro and Board Director at PACCAR, MGM Resorts International, and Schneider-Electric
- Allen Webb, Editor-in-Chief, The McKinsey Quarterly
- Digital Transformation: Coming of Age
- Reinventing Business Models
A Moving Target: Staying Focused on the Customer
The Digital Playbook: A Survival Guide for Incumbents
The Kodak Moment: Why It Didn't Last
Lyft: Your Ticket to Ride
Digital Capabilities at the Top: Does Your Business Have Them?
Teaming for Innovation: Digital to the Core
- Transformative Technologies
What the Heck is the Blockchain and Why Should I Care?
The Promise and Peril of AI: How Will We Design Our Replacements?
Internet of Things: Will It Drive the Next Productivity Revolution?
Full-length presentations from our 2016 conference are available on YouTube. For information about our 2016 conference, click here.
The Center for Digital Transformation delivers thought provoking ideas from industry and academia to hundreds of professionals at its events every year. As a part of The Paul Merage School of Business at University of California, Irvine, CDT is a part of a dynamic network of business influencers pursuing new knowledge in the changing world. Support from the corporate community enables us to produce research and programs to empower business leaders of today and tomorrow.The key to the future is unlocking minds today. Support this vision by supporting this program. Learn more about sponsoring the Annual Road to Reinvention: Leadership in the Digital Age Signature events by emailing our Executive Director, Ed Trainor.