Orange County Register Communications, Inc. is a leading news and information company that publishes a diverse portfolio of newspaper, magazine and Internet products. This is the fourth year they have conducted and published the Top OC workplaces survey. For the Top OC workplaces 2011, employee responses were based on their workplace experience and the satisfaction and meaning they found in their work. The survey results were categorized into the top 10 large companies, the top 25 midsize companies, and the top 40 small companies.
List of all Top 75 Companies in 2011
1. Evergreen Realty and Associates, Inc.
2. Montage Laguna Beach
3. Behr Process Corporation
4. Applied Medical
5. Orange Coast Memorial Medical Center
6. Universal Services of America
7. Blizzard Entertainment
8. Fountain Valley School District
9. St. Jude Medical Center
10. Corinthian Colleges, Inc.
1. DPR Construction
2. Orange County High School of the Arts
3. The Covington – An Episcopal Home Community
4. McCarthy Building Companies, Inc.
5. Clarient, Inc.
6. Silverado Senior Living
7. Skyworks Solutions, Inc.
8. QSC Audio Products, LLC
9. PADI Americas
10. Focus Diagnostics Inc. – Lab & Clinical Trials
11. Veterinary Pet Insurance Company
13. Emulex Corp.
14. Monarch HealthCare
15. Alta Resources
16. North Orange County ROP
17. SA Recycling
18. Atria Senior Living Group
19. Collectors Universe Inc.
21. MS International Inc.
22. City of Brea
23. Morningside of Fullerton
24. Magnaflow Exhaust Products
25. Microsoft Corporation
1. Motorcycle Industry Council
2. Mattson Resources
4. The Lily Sanctuary
5. Southern Orange County Pediatric Associates
6. Aspen Medical Products
7. Coastline Regional Occupational Program
8. JMG Security Systems, Inc.
9. Camden Property Trust
11. Soka University
12. John Patterson's OC Auto Team
13. Medical Specialties Managers, Inc.
14. Edward Jones Investments
15. Roland DGA Corporation
16. W.L. Butler Construction, Inc.
19. Tayani Eye Institute
20. KimstaffHR and Kimco Staffing
21. Heritage Pointe
22. Sukut Construction Inc.
23. GENEX Services Inc.
24. West Pacific Medical Laboratory
25. CresaPartners of Orange County
26. Online Trading Academy
27. Kushner, Smith, Joanou, and Gregson, LLP
28. Fuscoe Engineering
29. Eagle Community Credit Union
31. Enhanced Vision
33. Saddleback Valley Christian School
34. Equus Products Inc./Innova Electronics
35. Jones Lang LaSalle
36. DynTek Services, Inc.
37. Kronos Incoporated
38. Tower Group Companies
39. Wildfish Seafood Grille
Students interested in participating will need to fill out a brief application and attend an on-campus orientation workshop conducted by the OC Register prior to being assigned a company. Students will then be assigned a company and given a contact to interview. This experience will be most valuable to students who conduct their interview at the company’s location rather than by phone or email. Interview transcripts will be submitted to the OC Register for review and published in the Top Workplaces article and on the OC Register’s website.