Copyright © 2005 The Regents of the University of California. All rights reserved.
Links on these pages to commercial Web sites do not represent endorsement by the University of California or its affiliates.
Information we collect for all visitors:
- Your internet address (IP address)
- The pages you visit on our site
- The referring web page to our site
- You browser software and platform
Use of Visitor Information:
This information is used in aggregate and is not used in association with you as an individual.
Information requested for prospective students:
- Email, phone and mailing address information
- Program(s) of interest
- First, last and number of log-in times
- Scores, area of interest, gender and other information as provided by the user.
Use of Prospective Student Information:
- Contact information may be used to mail or email information requests, send invitations to information sessions and otherwise communicate with prospective students
- Target marketing of the schools MBA degree programs
- Aggregate analysis of outreach effectiveness
The school does not:
- Provide or sell personal information to other campus departments.
- Provide or sell any personally identifiable information to outside agencies
- Use inquiry information during the application process
- Use information for any other purpose than described above.
If you have any questions about the terms of this site or your dealings with this site, you may contact email@example.com