Locations and Directions
Flying to Southern California
It is easiest to fly into nearby John Wayne/Orange County Airport in Santa Ana (airport code SNA). The airport is approximately five miles from the UC Irvine campus. International and cross-country domestic flights typically go to Los Angeles International Airport (LAX). Those flying into LAX can use a shuttle service from Los Angeles to the UC Irvine campus for about $50. Other airports for consideration are Long Beach (LGB) and Ontario International (ONT). Please see popular links at the bottom of this page for printed maps and hotel list.
Driving to UC Irvine
If you are coming from NORTH of Irvine (Los Angeles area):
Take the 405 freeway south just past the 55 freeway. Take the Jamboree Road exit. Turn right onto Jamboree Road. Turn left onto Campus Drive. The campus will be a couple of miles ahead on the right.
If you are coming from SOUTH of Irvine (San Diego area):
Take the 405 freeway north. Take the Jamboree Road exit. Turn left onto Jamboree Road. Turn left onto Campus Drive. The campus will be a couple of miles ahead on the right.
If you are coming from EAST of Irvine (Riverside area):
Take the 91 freeway west to the 55 freeway south. Take the 55 freeway south to the 405 freeway south. Take the Jamboree Road exit. Turn right onto Jamboree Road. Turn left onto Campus Drive. The campus will be a couple of miles ahead on the right.
Parking for Main Buildings (SB1, SB2 and MPAA)
From Campus Drive, turn in toward the campus at the light at Stanford to immediately enter the Social Sciences Parking Structure.
For visitors without a parking pass: All-Day ($10) or By-The-Hour ($2/hour) parking passes can be purchased at the kiosk located in the right lane entrance to the parking structure. You may park in any stall that does not have reserved signage.
For visitors with a Special Events Parking Pass: Upon entering the structure, travel up the center ramp toward level 3. As the ramp transitions from level 2 to level 3, you will see reserved spaces to your left (3035-3038) and right (3016-3019) in big red numbers on the cement wall. Park in the appropriate reserved spot as indicated on your parking permit. If you find that another car is illegally parked in your assigned space, you may park in an AR reserved space with your permit for this instance only, but please let your host know.
Walking to the Merage School Buildings (SB1, SB2, and MPAA)
From Social Science Parking Structure (SSPS): The Paul Merage School of Business SB1 (purple) and SB2 (green) are located next to each other. Follow the color-coded dashed line associated with your destination building in the map above around the west side of SB1. Turn left into the Merage School courtyard to the main entrance. If you are looking for a specific room or program office, please consult the directories located by the elevators in either building.
The Mutlipurpose Academic & Administrative Building (MPAA) is attached to the far southeast end of the parking structure. Exit at the second floor ramp and turn left. The ramp will lead you to double glass doors, the entrance of MPAA. If you are looking for a specific room, please consult the directory located next to the elevator.
SB1 Building Services and Classes
- Academic Personnel - 5th Floor, Suite 5500
- Alumni Relations - 4th Floor, Suite 4500
- Au Bon Pain Cafe Bakery- 1st Floor
- Beall Center for Innovation & Entrepreneurship - 2nd Floor, Suite 2300
- Business Services - 5th Floor, Suite 5500
- Career Services - 4th Floor, Suite 4600
- Center for Global Leadership - 4th Floor, Suite 4400
- Center for Investment & Wealth Management - 3rd Floor, Suite 3400
- Corporate Partners Executive Boardroom - 5th Floor, Suite 5100
- Dean's Suite - 5th Floor, Suite 5300
- Development Offices- 5th Floor, Suite 5600
- Experian Case Study Classrooms - 2nd Floor, Rooms 2100 & 2200
- External Relations - 5th Floor, Suite 5600
- Faculty Offices - 3rd & 4th Floors
- Financial Aid - 4th Floor, Suite 4301
- Full-Time MBA Program - 4th Floor, Suite 4500
- Human Resources - 5th Floor, Suite 5518
- Judy Rosener Flexible Classroom - 2nd Floor, Suite 2321
- Lyman Porter Colloquium Room & Executive Terrace - 5th Floor, Suite 5200
- Merage School Auditorium - 1st Floor, Room 1200
- Part-Time and Executive MBA Programs - 4th Floor, Suite 4200 (FEMBA, EMBA, HCEMBA)
- PhD Offices - 3rd Floor, Suite 3235
- Schwab Trading Lab - 3rd Floor, Suite 3300
- Starbucks - 1st Floor
- Undergraduate Program - 5th Floor, Suite 5400
SB2 Building Services and Classes
- Center for Digital Transformation - 2nd Floor, Suite 220
- Classrooms - 1st Floor
- Computing Services - 2nd Floor, Suite 230
- Executive Education - 3rd Floor, Suite 350
- Faculty Offices - 3rd & 4th Floors
- Marketing & Communications - 3rd Floor, Suite 315
- Masters of Professional Accountancy (MPAc) - 2nd Floor, Suite 202
MPAA Building Services and Classes (MPAA)
- All MPAA Classrooms - 1st Floor
- Center for Real Estate - 1st Floor, Suite 110
- John S. & Marilyn Long U.S. - China Institute for Buisness and Law - 3rd Floor, Suite 306
Popular Links, Printed Maps, Hotel List