Locations and Directions
Popular Links, Printed Maps, Hotel List
It is easiest to fly into nearby John Wayne/Orange County Airport in Santa Ana (airport code SNA). The airport is approximately five miles from the UC Irvine campus. International and cross-country domestic flights typically go to Los Angeles International Airport (LAX). Those flying into LAX can use a shuttle service from Los Angeles to the UC Irvine campus for about $50. Other airports for consideration are Long Beach (LGB) and Ontario International (ONT).
If you are coming from NORTH of Irvine (Los Angeles area):
Take the 405 freeway south just past the 55 freeway. Take the Jamboree Road exit. Turn right onto Jamboree Road. Turn left onto Campus Drive. The campus will be a couple of miles ahead on the right.
If you are coming from SOUTH of Irvine (San Diego area):
Take the 405 freeway north. Take the Jamboree Road exit. Turn left onto Jamboree Road. Turn left onto Campus Drive. The campus will be a couple of miles ahead on the right.
If you are coming from EAST of Irvine (Riverside area):
Take the 91 freeway west to the 55 freeway south. Take the 55 freeway south to the 405 freeway south. Take the Jamboree Road exit. Turn right onto Jamboree Road. Turn left onto Campus Drive. The campus will be a couple of miles ahead on the right.
From Campus Drive, turn in toward the campus at the light at Stanford to immediately enter the Social Sciences/MPAA Parking Structure.
For visitors without a parking pass, All-Day ($10) or By-The-Hour ($2/hour) Parking Passes can be purchased at the kiosk located at the right lane entrance to the parking structure. You may park in any stall that does not have reserved signage.
For visitors with a Special Events Parking Pass, Upon entering the structure, travel up the center ramp toward level 3. As the ramp transitions from level 2 to level 3, you will see reserved spaces to your left (3035-3038) and right (3016-3019) in big red numbers on the cement wall. Park in the appropriate reserved spot as indicated on your parking permit. If you find that another car is illegally parked in your assigned space, you may park in an AR reserved space with your permit for this instance only, but please let your host know.
From Social Science Parking Structure: The Paul Merage School of Business SB1 (new building) and SB2 are located next to each other. Continue walking on the pathway along the backside of SB1 and turn left at the brick paved intersection. You will come upon Starbucks on your left where you will turn left and walk into the courtyard, where SB1 is on your left and SB2 is on your right. If you are looking for a specific room or Program office, please consult the directories located by the elevators in either building.
The Mutlipurpose Academic & Administrative Building (MPAA) is attached to the far southeast end of the parking structure itself. Work your way to the second floor ramp and turn left. The ramp will lead you to double glass doors, the entrance of MPAA. If you are looking for a specific room, please consult the directory located next to the elevator.
The Social Science Tower (SST). Once you have exited the Social Science Parking Stucture, walk along the pathway past SB1 and SB2 until you see a staircase. Go up the staircase and make a right. Continue walking straight until you arrive at a descending staircase. There should be two buildings on either side. SST is the building on the right.
SB1 Services and Classes
- Alumni Relations - 4th Floor, Suite 4612
- Au Bon Pain Cafe Bakery- 1st Floor
- Beall Center for Innovation & Entrepreneurship - 2nd Floor, Suite 2100
- Business Services - 5th Floor, Suite 5500
- Career Services - 4th Floor, Suite 4500
- Center for Investment & Wealth Management - 3rd Floor, Suite 3129
- Computing Services - 2nd Floor, Suite 2300
- Corporate Partners Executive Boardroom - 5th Floor, Suite 5200
- Dean's Leadership Circle Auditorium - 1st Floor
- Dean's Suite - 5th Floor, Suite 5600
- Experian Case STudy Classrooms - 2nd Floor, Suites 2200 & 2400
- External Relations - 5th Floor, Suite 5700
- Financial Aid, 4th Floor (Suite 4601)
- Full-Time MBA Program - 4th Floor, Suite 4100
- Human Resources - 5th Floor, Suite 5500
- Judy Rosener Flexible Classroom - 2nd Floor, Suite 2121
- Lyman Porter Colloquium Room & Executive Terrace - 5th Floor, Suite 5400
- Part-Time MBA Programs - 4th Floor, Suite 4400
- PhD Offices - 3rd Floor, Suite 3300
- Schwab Trading Lab - 3rd Floor, Suite 3100
- Starbucks - 1st Floor
- Undergraduate Program - 5th Floor, Suite 5100
MPAA Building Services and Classes (MPAA)
- All Classrooms - 1st Floor
- All Faculty Offices - 3rd & 4th Floors
- Admissions: Fully Employed MBA Program (FEMBA) - 2nd Floor, Room 202
- Admissions: Executive MBA (EMBA) and Health Care Executive MBA (HCEMBA) - 2nd Floor
MPAA Building Services and Classes (MPAA)
- Academic Personnel - 2nd Floor, Suite 226
- All MPAA Classrooms - 1st Floor
- Center for Global Leadership - 2nd Floor, Suite 210
- Center for Real Estate - 1st Floor, Suite 1
- Development - 1st Floor
- Executive Education - 2nd Floor, Suite 210
- MBA Career Center - 2nd Floor, Suite 201
- Staff Personnel - 2nd Floor, Suite 206
Social Sciences Tower
- Financial Services (Business Office) - 3rd Floor
- Marketing & Communications - 3rd Floor