Locations and Directions
Popular Links, Printed Maps, Hotel List
It is easiest to fly into nearby John Wayne/Orange County Airport in Santa Ana (airport code SNA). The airport is approximately five miles from the UC Irvine campus. International and cross-country domestic flights typically go to Los Angeles International Airport (LAX). Those flying into LAX can use a shuttle service from Los Angeles to the UC Irvine campus for about $50. Other airports for consideration are Long Beach (LGB) and Ontario International (ONT).
If you are coming from NORTH of Irvine (Los Angeles area):
Take the 405 freeway south just past the 55 freeway. Take the Jamboree Road exit. Turn right onto Jamboree Road. Turn left onto Campus Drive. The campus will be a couple of miles ahead on the right.
If you are coming from SOUTH of Irvine (San Diego area):
Take the 405 freeway north. Take the Jamboree Road exit. Turn left onto Jamboree Road. Turn left onto Campus Drive. The campus will be a couple of miles ahead on the right.
If you are coming from EAST of Irvine (Riverside area):
Take the 91 freeway west to the 55 freeway south. Take the 55 freeway south to the 405 freeway south. Take the Jamboree Road exit. Turn right onto Jamboree Road. Turn left onto Campus Drive. The campus will be a couple of miles ahead on the right.
From Campus Drive, turn in toward the campus at the light at Stanford to immediately enter the Social Sciences/MPAA Parking Structure.
For visitors without a parking pass, All-Day ($7) or By-The-Hour ($2/hour) Parking Passes can be purchased at the kiosk located at the right lane entrance to the parking structure. You may park in any stall that does not have reserved signage.
For visitors with a Special Events Parking Pass, Upon entering the structure, travel up the center ramp toward level 3. As the ramp transitions from level 2 to level 3, you will see reserved spaces to your left (3035-3038) and right (3016-3019) in big red numbers on the cement wall. Park in the appropriate reserved spot as indicated on your parking permit. If you find that another car is illegally parked in your assigned space, you may park in an AR reserved space with your permit for this instance only, but please let your host know.
**NOTE: Due to the recent fencing of the new Merage School building perimeter, some walkways will be closed for construction. Be sure to allow a little extra time to park and get to your destination as Parking Lot 3A next to the School will be closed, and walking from the Parking Structure will mean going around by the Alumni House on the east and entering SB on the second floor, or walking toward the Social and Behavioral Sciences Gateway building and up to SB from the west (light blue dots on the diagram below).
When walking out of the parking structure toward the campus, the main Merage School building is across the street and clearly marked “The Paul Merage School of Business.” From the crosswalk, proceed straight ahead through the double doors at the left end of the building to locate the elevator, stairwell and restrooms.
The MPAA building is attached to the far southeast end of the parking structure itself. To walk there, depending on where you exit the structure, take the stairs down to the first floor outside and the outside path will lead you to the far end of the structure, up a couple of stairs. Go to the right and around the building on the left are double glass doors where you can locate the elevator, stairwell and restrooms.
Main Building (SB) Services and Classes
- All Classrooms - 1st Floor
- All Faculty Offices - 3rd & 4th Floors
- Admissions: Full-time MBA Program - 2nd Floor, Suite 220
- Admissions: Fully Employed MBA Program (FEMBA) - 2nd Floor, Room 202
- Admissions: Executive MBA (EMBA) and Health Care Executive MBA (HCEMBA) - 2nd Floor
- Computing Help Desk - 2nd Floor, Room 224
- Dean's Office - 3rd Floor, Room 350
- PhD Program - 4th Floor, Room 418
MPAA Building Services and Classes (MPAA)
- All MPAA Classrooms - 1st Floor
- Development - 1st Floor
- Alumni Relations - 2nd Floor, Suite 210
- Academic Personnel - 2nd Floor, Suite 226
- MBA Career Center - 2nd Floor, Suite 201
- Staff Personnel - 2nd Floor, Suite 206
- Center for Global Leadership - 2nd Floor, Ste 210
- Don Beall Center for Innovation and Entrepreneurship - 2nd Floor, Suite 210
- Undergraduate Programs - 2nd Floor, Suite 226
- Corporate Partners - 2nd Floor, Suite 210
- Executive Education - 2nd Floor, Suite 210
Social Sciences Tower
- Marketing & Communications - 3rd Floor
- Financial Services (Business Office) - 3rd Floor
- Financial Aid - SST 323