Master of Science M.S. in Biotechnology Management
Bridge the Gap Between Technology and Management with a Masters from UCI
With more than 300 biotech companies in Southern California, graduates with an understanding of science and technology from a business perspective greatly enhance their career prospects in this competitive market.
The UC Irvine Master of Science in Biotechnology Management program offers courses from three highly reputed schools at UC Irvine: The Ayala School of Biological Sciences, The Paul Merage School of Business, and The Henry Samueli School of Engineering.
- Take graduate-level management courses with MBA students taught by a globally renowned business faculty
- Specialize within the field of biotechnology and interact with MS and PhD students
- Perform independent research in the laboratories of world class scientists
- Work closely with a dedicated Career Services professional who guides in the process of landing an internship and permanent position
- Participate in a multitude of extracurricular activities and competitions
Some of the companies that have hired our graduates for full-time or internship roles:
BioMarin Pharmaceutical, Inc
Hycor Biomedical, Inc
Johnson & Johnson
Learn more about this exciting and dynamic two-year masters program by completing the form.