Bausch + Lomb Executive Talks Transformation
During the April Distinguished Speaker Series (DSS) event, Rick Heinick, executive vice president and chief Human Resources officer, Transformation, for Bausch + Lomb gave a presentation titled, "Leading a Dramatic Transformation: The Only Type of Transformation Worth Leading."
During his speech Heinick asked, "What is the most important ingredient in driving transformation?" He pointed out there are two vital factors: 1) Engaging and energizing your people and 2) Achieving business results. Heinick further explained that you cannot do one without the other. "For transformation to be successful, you must capture their hearts and minds."
The next DSS event will take place May 15 with Todd J. Teske, chairman, president and CEO of Briggs & Stratton Corporation. For more information, visit merage.uci.edu/go/dss.
More News and Views
- Corporate Partners Celebrates 30 Years
- Building for the Future
- Business Plan Competition 2012
- New Graduate Program Targets Engineers
- Merage School Undergrads Head to Edwards Lifesciences
- Announcing the Center for Digital Transformation
- SWS Group Announces Scholarship Program
- Freddie Mac Economist Visits Merage School
- Bausch & Lomb Executive Talks Transformation
- Moehlman Hosts DLC Book Signing Event
Mark Your Calendar
For all upcoming events visit: merage.uci.edu/go/calendar
Invite prospective students for Full- Time, Fully Employed, Executive and Health Care Executive MBA programs starting in fall 2012.
MAY 15, 2012
Todd J. Teske
Chairman, President & Chief Executive Officer, Briggs & Stratton Corporation