Envisioning a Future Together
The Merage School has launched an exciting new $50 million building initiative that will take our remarkable business school to new heights of excellence in student learning opportunities, faculty research and community engagement. The new building will be a showcase of Orange County's premier business community and our strong partnerships with distinguished alumni, entrepreneurs, executives and philanthropists who have supported our efforts.
Several different campaigns have begun in support of the building initiative including naming opportunities and Class Gift, Dean's Leadership Circle and Corporate Partners campaigns, along with Planned Giving and Endowment gifts.
For information on how you can get involved in supporting the Merage School Building for the Future initiative, please contact Debi Klein at firstname.lastname@example.org, call 949.824.4370 or visit merage.uci.edu/go/growth.
More News and Views
- Corporate Partners Celebrates 30 Years
- Building for the Future
- Business Plan Competition 2012
- New Graduate Program Targets Engineers
- Merage School Undergrads Head to Edwards Lifesciences
- Announcing the Center for Digital Transformation
- SWS Group Announces Scholarship Program
- Freddie Mac Economist Visits Merage School
- Bausch & Lomb Executive Talks Transformation
- Moehlman Hosts DLC Book Signing Event
Mark Your Calendar
For all upcoming events visit: merage.uci.edu/go/calendar
Invite prospective students for Full- Time, Fully Employed, Executive and Health Care Executive MBA programs starting in fall 2012.
MAY 15, 2012
Todd J. Teske
Chairman, President & Chief Executive Officer, Briggs & Stratton Corporation