Dates for Youth Financial Literacy Program Set
The Center for Investment and Wealth Management (CIWM) has expanded its successful Financial Literacy Summer Residential Program. This year's event will include 30 boys in addition to the 30 girls it sought to enroll in the program last year. The girls' program will take place on the UC Irvine campus Aug. 5-11, followed by the boys' program which will be held Aug. 19-25.
The Financial Literacy Summer Residential Program is a one-week, on-campus program dedicated to helping underserved 8th and 9th grade students by teaching life skills in money and investment management in a highly supportive environment. Their mission is to instill a continued desire to strengthen understanding of financial matters, encourage admission into a four-year college or university, and inspire confidence and success in all areas of life. For more information visit merage.uci.edu/go/literacy.
More News and Views
- Corporate Partners Celebrates 30 Years
- Building for the Future
- Business Plan Competition 2012
- New Graduate Program Targets Engineers
- Merage School Undergrads Head to Edwards Lifesciences
- Announcing the Center for Digital Transformation
- SWS Group Announces Scholarship Program
- Freddie Mac Economist Visits Merage School
- Bausch & Lomb Executive Talks Transformation
- Moehlman Hosts DLC Book Signing Event
Mark Your Calendar
For all upcoming events visit: merage.uci.edu/go/calendar
Invite prospective students for Full- Time, Fully Employed, Executive and Health Care Executive MBA programs starting in fall 2012.
MAY 15, 2012
Todd J. Teske
Chairman, President & Chief Executive Officer, Briggs & Stratton Corporation