SWS Group Announces Scholarship Program To Assist Business School Students
SWS Group, Inc., a Dallas-based investment and financial services company, plans to commemorate its 40th Anniversary in style. In addition to ringing The Closing Bell at the New York Stock Exchange on April 25, SWS has initiated a nationwide endowed scholarship program and is partnering with The Paul Merage School of Business, the College of Business Administration at the University of Illinois at Chicago, and the Jindal School of Management at University of Texas at Dallas, to provide $20,000 scholarships for undergraduate business school students interested in finance.
"We are hoping to expand this program in the years ahead to support even more communities and invest in the young people who will be shaping the future of the financial services industry," said James H. Ross, president and chief executive officer of SWS Group.
For more information about the scholarships contact Denise Patrick, assistant dean of Undergraduate Programs for the Merage School, at email@example.com.
More News and Views
- Corporate Partners Celebrates 30 Years
- Building for the Future
- Business Plan Competition 2012
- New Graduate Program Targets Engineers
- Merage School Undergrads Head to Edwards Lifesciences
- Announcing the Center for Digital Transformation
- SWS Group Announces Scholarship Program
- Freddie Mac Economist Visits Merage School
- Bausch & Lomb Executive Talks Transformation
- Moehlman Hosts DLC Book Signing Event
Mark Your Calendar
For all upcoming events visit: merage.uci.edu/go/calendar
Invite prospective students for Full- Time, Fully Employed, Executive and Health Care Executive MBA programs starting in fall 2012.
MAY 15, 2012
Todd J. Teske
Chairman, President & Chief Executive Officer, Briggs & Stratton Corporation