As 2014 winds to a close, we thank you again for your ongoing support. Please know that every contribution makes a difference in growing our global presence and reputation. We invite you to make a year-end gift in support of the school in the area of your choosing. Learn more.
With sincerest thanks and warmest wishes for the New Year!
Dean's Advisory Board
The Dean's Advisory Board of The Paul Merage School of Business was established to assist the Dean in the ongoing qualitative growth of the School. Specifically, the Dean's Advisory Board of The Paul Merage School of Business serves as the School's primary advisory body, providing advice and counsel for the School's academic and professional programs from the perspective of the general management profession.
The Dean's Advisory Board of The Paul Merage School of Business plays an important role in the fund raising efforts necessary to maintain the academic standing of the School, particularly as public funding sources become less predictable. The Board also provides oversight of select aspects of the School, addressing relevant issues and providing guidance to the Dean and his colleagues.
Kellie Aamodt - Vice President, Sales - UPS
Pamela Adams - First Vice President – Investment Officer, Wells Fargo Advisors, LLC
- Richard Afable - President & CEO, Covenant Health Network
- Mike Aghajanian - Retired President & CEO, PRTM
- Jacqueline Akerblom - Southern California Practicing Managing Partner, Grant Thorton LLP
- Robert Anderson - CPCU Chairman, Health Savings Technology
- Thomas Antunez - CEO, Prithvi Percentix
- Barry Arbuckle - President and Chief Executive Officer, MemorialCare Health System
- Donald R. Beall - Chairman Emeritus, Retired Chairman & CEO, Rockwell
- John Belli - Managing Partner, Ernst & Young
- Jeff Benck - President & COO, Emulex
- Katie Bianchi - Chief Human Resources Officer, Advantage Sales and Marketing
- Jane Buchan - CEO, PAAMCO
- Michael Colglazier - President, Disneyland Resort
- Christopher Callero - President & Chief Operating Officer, Experian Group
- Victoria Collins - Your Legacy Project
- Christopher Coulter - Chief Medical Officer, Precept
- John Della Grota - Partner, Corporate Department, Paul Hastings
- Rick Dutta - President & CEO, Nexvisionix
- Larry Emond - CMO, The Gallup Organization
- John Evans - Sr. Vice President & Manager, Wells Fargo - Private Client Services
- Ed Fuller, Chair Emeritus - President & CEO, The Group at Laguna
- Thomas Gephart - Managing Partner, Ventana
- Richard Gilchrist - President, Investment Property Group, The Irvine Company
- Neel Grover - Executive Operating Partner, Clearlake Capital Group
- William Halford - President & CEO, Bixby Land Company
- Cynthia Harriss - CEO, Metropark
- Julie Hill, Chair Emeritus - Board Member, WellPoint, The Lord Abbett Mututal Funds, Lend Lease
- Greg Irmen - Vice President and General Manager, Rockwell Collins
- Jeanne Jackson - President, Direct to Consumer Operations, Nike
- Alan Kaye - SVP, Human Resources, Mattel, Inc.
- Rick Keller - CEO, First Foundation Advisors
- Darcy Kopcho - Senior Vice President, Capital Research and Management
- Knute Kurtz - Managing Partner, PricewaterhouseCoopers, LLP
- Greg Lai - Principal, Lead Portfolio Manager, Affinity Investments Advisors, LLC
- Leon LaPorte - Retired Commanding General, United States Army
- Marc Levin - Managing General Partner, Levin Capital Management
- Robert Lucenti - Managing Partner, Deloitte
- Charles Martin, Chair Emeritus - Chairman & CEO, Mont Pelerin Capital
- Mike Mata - Retired, Hewlett Packard
- James Mazzo - Chairman & CEO, Abbott Medical Optics
- Jim McCluney - President & CEO, Emulex
- James Mellor - Chairman, USEC, Inc.
- Paul Merage, Chair Emeritus - Chairman, MIG Capital | Suncore Products
- Mark Moehlman - Managing Director & Partner, Beacon pointe Wealth Advisors
- Kristen Monson - Retired Executive Vice President, PIMCO
- David Murphy - President-USA, WPP/Team Detroit
- Katherine Napier - President & CEO, Arbonne International, Natural Products Group, Inc.
- Don Natenstedt - Regional Managing Partner - Western Region, McGladrey, Inc.
- Ken Neeld - CEO, Delphi Display Systmes Inc.
- Victor Nichols - CEO, Experian North America
- Edmund Olivier - Senior General Partner, Oxford Bioscience Partners
- Paul O'Mara - Senior Vice President Commercial Banking, Wells Fargo
- Douglas Ongaro - Managing Director - Global Wealth Management, PIMCO
- James O'Sullivan - President & CEO, Mazda North American Operations
- Sue Parks - Founder & CEO, WalkStyles, Inc.
- Daryl Pelc - VP, Engineering & Product Support, Global Services & Support, Boeing Defense, Space & Security's Global Services & Support Business
- Alan Pellegrini - CEO, Thales Group
- Jim Peterson -President & CEO, Microsemi Corporation
- Andy Peykoff II - CEO, Niagara Water
- Rajeev Tyagi - Interim Dean, UC Irvine Paul Merage School of Business
- David Pyott - Chairman of the Board & CEO, Allergan, Inc.
- Richard Reisman - CEO & Publisher, Orange County Business Journal
- David Schramm - President & CEO, Maxwell Technologies
- Alan Sellers -Senior Partner, SAIL Venture Partners
- Kimberly Sentovich - SVP, Pacific Division, Walmart
- Richard Shields - CFO, Quiksilver, Inc.
- Paul Short - Partner, KPMG, LLP
- Patricia Soldano - President & CEO, GenSpring Family Office
- Gregory Spierkel - Retired CEO, Ingram Micro Inc.
- Sue Swenson - Retired President & CEO, Sage Software
- Ariela Tannenbaum - Senior Vice President, Finance, Allianz Global Investors
- Peter Ueberroth - The Contrarian Group, Inc.
- Roberto Vasquez - Senior Vice President, Solutions, SAIC
- Tom Wagner - The Wagner Group, LLC
- Bob Waltos - Managing Partner, The Waltos Group
- Jon Wampler - Retired, JRW Consulting
- Chris White - Vice President, Internet of Things Go-to-Market Solutions, General Manager, Sports and Entertainment Group, Cisco
- Kevin Wijayawickrama - Principal, Deloitte & Touche LLP
- Nam Woo - Honorary President at Woo Song University
- Dean Yoost - Retired Managing Partner, PricewaterhouseCoopers, LLP