Dean's Advisory Board
The Dean's Advisory Board fosters closer ties between The Paul Merage School of Business at UC Irvine, its alumni and the community. The Board provides guidance and assistance in helping shape the vision and goals including:
- Strengthening the reputation of the Merage School within the business community in Orange County, the state of California and beyond.
- Advising the Dean about business industy trends.
- Providing strategic direction of the School, evaluating its mission, its plans and the operational tactics needed to meet the goals.
- Fostering research and learning opportunities for faculty and students within the business community.
Eric Spangenberg - Dean, UC Irvine Paul Merage School of Business
Kristen Monson, BA '82, MBA '86, Board Chair - Retired Executive Vice President, PIMCO
- Donald R. Beall, Chairman Emeritus, Retired Chairman & CEO, Rockwell
- Jane Buchan, CEO & Co-Founder, Pacific Alternative Asset Management Company (PAAMCO)
- Ed Fuller, Chair Emeritus, President & Co-Founder, Laguna Strategic Advisors, LLC
- Julie Hill, Chair Emeritus, Director, WellPoint, The Lord Abbett Mutual Funds, Lend Lease
- Darcy Kopcho ’80, Executive Vice President, Equity Portfolio Manager, The Capital Group Companies, Inc.
- Charles Martin, Chair Emeritus, Chairman, CEO & CIO, Mont Pelerin Capital
- Paul Merage, Chair Emeritus, Chairman, MIG
- Don Natenstedt, North American Service Center Leader, RSM LLP
- Kellie Aamodt, Vice President, Sales, UPS West Region
- Pamela Adams '98, CFP®, Managing Director - Investments, The Adams Financial Group
- of Wells Fargo Advisors
- Richard Afable, President & CEO, Covenant Health Network
- Ken Beall, Founder and Principal Partner, Bridge Partners and Dartbrook Partners, LLC
- Jeff Benck, President and CEO, Lantronix
- Katie Bianchi ’96, Vice President, Human Resources, The Capital Group Companies, Inc.
- Craig Boundy, CEO-North America, Experian Group
- Bernie Clark, Executive Vice President-Advisor Services, Schwab Advisor Services
- John Evans, Retired SVP & Regional Managing Director, Wells Fargo - Private Bank
- Alan Kaye, Retired EVP & Chief Human Resources Officer, Mattel, Inc.
- Greg Lai ’88, CFA®, Principal, Affinity Investment Advisors, LLC
- Daryl Pelc, VP, Engineering & Technology, Boeing Integrated Defense Systems
- Paul Short, Partner, KPMG, LLP
- Pat Soldano, Consultant, Family Financial Matters, Inc.
- Peter Ueberroth, Managing Director, Principal, The Contrarian Group, Inc.
- Thomas Wagner ‘89, Wagner Consulting
- Chris White, SVP, Global IoE/IoT Solutions & Sales, Cisco Systems, Inc.
- Nam K. Woo, Honorary President & Co-Chancellor, Woo Song University, South Korea
- Kay Zanotti, CEO, Arbonne International, LLC
- Anne-Gaelle Carlton, CFA®, CQF, Managing Director, PAAMCO
- Daniel Doimo, Executive Vice President, Global Solutions, Schneider Electric
- Susan Heller, Partner/Chair, Greenberg Traurig, LLP
- Robert Herin ’89, Chief Technology Officer, Canyon Partners, LLC
- Jeanne Jackson, President, Product & Merchandising, Nike, Inc.
- Christopher Lane ’86, Managing Director, KRG Capital Partners
- Kim Letch, Managing Partner, Ernst & Young, LLP
- Tim Leyden ’92, Retired CFO, Western Digital Corporation
- Rich Milo ’96, Principal, Deloitte Advisory
- Kimberly Sentovich ’04, EVP of Stores and Logistics, Gymboree
- Scott Stowell ’85, Executive Chairman of the Board, CalAtlantic Group, Inc.
- Gretchen Valentine, Office Managing Partner, RSM US LLP (fka McGladrey)
- Ted Wilm, Partner, PricewaterhouseCoopers, LLP
- David Zuchowski, President and CEO, Hyundai Motor America
Ex Officio Members
- Paige Cotcamp ’84, President, Air & Surface Logistics – Dean’s Leadership Circle
- Chris De Rosa ’00, President, West Region, Cigna - Center for Health Care Management & Policy
- Shawnette Gauer, Managing Director, The Charles Schwab Corporation – Center for Investment & Wealth Mangement
- Suzanne Fradette, Partner, Assurance PricewaterhouseCoopers – Corporate Partners Program
- Mark Kehke ’93, Managing Director, DMB Pacific Ventures – Center for Real Estate
- John Long, Chairman & President, Highbridge Partners, Inc. – UCI Long U.S. - China Institute