Dean's Advisory Board
The Dean's Advisory Board of The Paul Merage School of Business was established to assist the Dean in the ongoing qualitative growth of the School. Specifically, the Dean's Advisory Board of The Paul Merage School of Business serves as the School's primary advisory body, providing advice and counsel for the School's academic and professional programs from the perspective of the general management profession.
The Dean's Advisory Board of The Paul Merage School of Business plays an important role in the fund raising efforts necessary to maintain the academic standing of the School, particularly as public funding sources become less predictable. The Board also provides oversight of select aspects of the School, addressing relevant issues and providing guidance to the Dean and his colleagues.
Kellie Aamodt - Vice President, Sales, UPS West Region
Pamela Adams - CFP®, MBA '98 - Managing Director - Investments, The Adams Financial Group
of Wells Fargo Advisors
- Richard Afable - President & CEO, Covenant Health Network
- Mike Aghajanian - Retired President & CEO, PRTM
- Barry Arbuckle - President and CEO, MemorialCare Health System
- Donald R. Beall - Chairman Emeritus, Retired Chairman & CEO, Rockwell
- Ken Beall - Founder and Principal, Bridge Partners and Dartbrook Partners, LLC
- Jeff Benck - President and CEO, Lantronix
- Katie Bianchi - Assistant VP-Human Resources, The Capital Group Companies, Inc.
- Craig Boundy, CEO-North America, Experian Group
- Jane Buchan - CEO and Managing Director, Pacific Alternative Asset Management Company (PAAMCO)
- Bernie Clark - Executive Vice President-Advisor Services, Schwab Advisor Services
- Rick Dutta - President & CEO, Nexvisionix
- John Evans - Retired SVP & Manager, Wells Fargo - Private Client Services
- Ed Fuller, Chair Emeritus - President & Co-Founder, Laguna Strategic Advisors, LLC
- Stephen Gordon - Chairman, CEO & President, Opus Bank
- Neel Grover - Executive Operating Partner, Clearlake Capital Group
- William Halford - President & CEO, Bixby Land Company
- Susan Heller - Partner, Greenberg Traurig, LLP
- Robert Herin - Chief Technology Officer, Canyon Partners, LLC
- Julie Hill, Chair Emeritus - Director, WellPoint, The Lord Abbett Mutual Funds, Lend Lease
- Jeanne Jackson - President, Product & Merchandising, Nike
- Alan Kaye - Retired EVP & Chief Human Resources Officer, Mattel, Inc.
- Greg Lai - CFA®, Principal, Affinity Investment Advisors, LLC
- Kim Letch - Managing Partner, Ernst & Young
- Marc Levin - Managing General Partner, Levin Capital Management
- Tim Leyden - Retired CFO, Western Digital Corporation
- Charles Martin, Chair Emeritus - Chairman, CEO & CIO, Mont Pelerin Capital
- Mike Mata - Independent Management Consultant
- James Mellor - Chairman, USEC, Inc.
- Paul Merage, Chair Emeritus - Chairman, MIG Capital | Suncore Products
- Rich Milo - Principal-Enterprise Risk Services, Deloitte
- Kristen Monson - Retired Executive Vice President, PIMCO
- Katherine Napier - President & CEO, Arbonne International, Natural Products Group, Inc.
- Ken Neeld - President & CEO, Delphi Display Systems, Inc.
- Paul O'Mara - Regional VP & Commercial Banking Executive, Wells Fargo
- Sue Parks - Founder & CEO, WalkStyles, Inc.
- Daryl Pelc - VP, Engineering & Technology, Boeing Integrated Defense Systems
- Richard Reisman - CEO & Publisher, Orange County Business Journal
- Alan Sellers - Chairman & CEO, Star Data Group, LLC
- Kimberly Sentovich - SVP-Pacific Division, Walmart
- Richard Shields - CFO, Quiksilver, Inc.
- Paul Short - Partner, KPMG, LLP
- Eric Spangenberg - Dean, UC Irvine Paul Merage School of Business
- Scott Stowell - Executive Chairman of the Board, CalAtlantic Group, Inc.
- Peter Ueberroth - Managing Director, Principal, The Contrarian Group, Inc.
- Gretchen Valentine - Office Managing Partner, RSM US LLP
- Jon Wampler - Retired CEO, JRW Consulting
- Chris White - SVP, Internet of Things Go-to-Market Solutions & GM, Sports and Entertainment Group, Cisco
- Ted Wilm - Partner, PricewaterhouseCoopers, LLP
- Nam K. Woo - Honorary President, Woo Song University, South Korea
- Dean Yoost - Director, Pacific LifeCorp
- David Zuchowski - President and CEO, Hyundai Motor America