As a Health Care Executive MBA student, you’ll learn from the same prestigious professors who teach all in our top Ranked Executive MBA Program. Our world reknown faculty consistently receives high rankings in top publications.
The Program has been ranked:
- Top-30 in the U.S. for Health Care Executive MBA programs by Modern Healthcare (2014, 2013, 2012)
- 1st in the U.S. for percentage of women faculty by Financial Times (2013)
- 3rd in the U.S. for faculty strength by University of Texas (2004 - adjusted for faculty size)
- 3rd in the U.S. for Marketing in BusinessWeek (2006)
- 5th for faculty intellectual capital by BusinessWeek (2002)
- 6th for Information Technology in the Wall Street Journal (2006)
Many of our faculty members are pioneers of original knowledge in their fields who have tackled problems in innovative ways. They have published influential books, conducted cutting-edge research, and consulted with Fortune 500 companies.
Our professors also bring you a firsthand look at international business - many have lived, worked and consulted overseas. In fact, our faculty is ranked 21st among U.S. business schools for international diversity according to the Financial Times 2007 MBA Rankings. Based on our faculty to student ratio, you will learn from — and personally get to know our faculty.