Accelerate your career with one of the multi-faceted MBA programs from UC Irvine. Build an expertise and leadership skill-set most in demand for today's ever-changing business environment and crucial to advancing your career.
Whether you are taking the next step in your career, starting your own firm or running a small business, the UCI MBA will prepare you as a future-focused strategic business leader prepared to navigate through our fast-paced, digitally driven world.
Ask us about our GMAT/GRE waivers for eligible Fully Employed MBA applicants.
Which MBA is right for you?
- Full-Time MBA For professionals with two-to-six years of experience who want to develop critical leadership skills for management positions.
- Fully Employed MBA For early-to-mid career professionals and managers ready to advance or redirect their career or achieve entrepreneurial goals.
- MBA for Executives For managers and executives with at least eight years of experience who want to develop their business acumen and leadership skills - with access to services typically reserved for executives in Fortune 500 companies.
A Top-Ranked University and Business School - UCI and the Merage School
- #1 in the world for percentage of female faculty (Financial Times, 2020).
- #12 Full-Time MBA Among Public Institutions (Financial Times, 2020).
- #32 Part-time MBA in the U.S. (U.S. News & World Report, 2019).
- #8 Executive MBA in the U.S. (Financial Times, 2020).
- #9 Public University in the nation (U.S. News & World Report, 2020).
- #1 University doing the most for the American dream (Financial Times).
An Educational Experience That Prepares You for Success
- Innovative, collaborative and entrepreneurial atmosphere
- Comprehensive resources that enable you to transform your career including a personal one-on-one relationship with career advisors
- Customizable curriculum, specializations, and international experiential learning opportunities
- Flexible program delivery options
- Expert faculty invested in student success
Download a brochure and receive timely updates about information sessions and consultation opportunities.