Merage Applied Consulting
The Applied Consulting
course offers top university-level graduate student teams to assist in the completion of strategic business projects. Students contribute approximately 500 hours of work over a 10-week period.
What you receive is:
- Fresh ideas and perspectives to incorporate into your strategy and management plan
- Graduate-level project work - students each bring significant professional experience to the table
- Solid, documented results; actionable analysis and recommendations
- Focus areas include: Corporate Marketing, Operations, Data Analytics, Strategic Planning, Human Resources, Business Development.
Take advantage of this opportunity to experience Merage School graduate-level talent first hand and leverage this opportunity to evaluate an intern or career hire for your organization.
For more information, contact David Knuff, Assistant Dean for External Relations.
For a project to be considered, it must be challenging in scope and strategic in nature. For the full benefits to be realized, potential projects should:
- Involve graduate-level work with specific goals and deliverables
- Be supported by top management with a senior executive as champion
- Allow appropriate access to information and resources
Companies that are of significant size in their market are invited to participate. The focus should be on performance improvement and involve strategic management issues and/or changes in the organization.
"The Global Marketing team of Edwards Lifesciences' Critical Care business wanted to better understand the competitive landscape. As a Corporate Partner, we felt this was an ideal opportunity to engage the students at the Merage School and also address a business need. The work we received exceeded our expectations. Our team of MBA students tackled the correct issues and went the extra step to deliver and convey important information."
Ramin Mousavi, FEMBA 2011
Senior Director, Commercial Strategy, Operations & Business Intelligence