Dean's Advisory Board
The Dean's Advisory Board fosters closer ties between the Merage School, its alumni and the community. The Board provides guidance and assistance in helping shape the vision and goals including:
Strengthening the reputation of the School within the business community in Orange County, the state of California and beyond.
Advising the Dean about business industry trends.
Providing strategic direction of the School, evaluating its mission, its plans and the operational tactics needed to meet the goals.
Fostering research and learning opportunities for faculty and students within the business community.
Dean Eric Spangenberg
Professor, UCI Paul Merage School of Business
Chair of the Board, Greg Lai '88
CFA®, Principal, Affinity Investment Advisors, LLC
Executive Committee Members
- Donald R. Beall, Chairman Emeritus, Retired Chairman & CEO, Rockwell
- Jane Buchan, CEO & Co-Founder, Pacific Alternative Asset Management Company (PAAMCO)
- Ed Fuller, Chair Emeritus, President & Co-Founder, Laguna Strategic Advisors, LLC
- Julie Hill, Chair Emeritus, Director, WellPoint, The Lord Abbett Mutual Funds, Lend Lease
- Darcy Kopcho ’80, Retired Executive Vice President, Equity Portfolio Manager, The Capital Group Companies, Inc.
- Paul Merage, Chair Emeritus, Chairman, MIG
- Don Natenstedt, North American Service Center Leader, RSM LLP
- Richard Afable, Retired President & CEO, Covenant Health Network
- Ken Beall, Founder and Principal Partner, Bridge Partners and Dartbrook Partners, LLC
- Jeff Benck, President and CEO, Lantronix
- Katie Bianchi ’96, Vice President, Human Resources, The Capital Group Companies, Inc.
- Craig Boundy, CEO-North America, Experian Group
- Bernie Clark, Executive Vice President-Advisor Services, Schwab Advisor Services
- John Evans, Retired SVP & Regional Managing Director, Wells Fargo - Private Bank
- Suzanne Fradette, Partner, Assurance PricewaterhouseCoopers
- Jeanne Jackson, Retired President, Product & Merchandising, Nike, Inc.
- Alan Kaye, Retired EVP & Chief Human Resources Officer, Mattel, Inc.
- Rich Milo ’96, Principal, Deloitte Advisory
- Daryl Pelc, Retired VP, Engineering & Technology, Boeing Integrated Defense Systems
- Kimberly Sentovich, Senior Vice President - Torrid
- Pat Soldano, Consultant, Family Financial Matters, Inc.
- Peter Ueberroth, Managing Director, Principal, The Contrarian Group, Inc.
- Thomas Wagner ‘89, Wagner Consulting
- Chris White, Former SVP, Global IoE/IoT Solutions & Sales, Cisco Systems, Inc.
- Kay Zanotti, CEO, Arbonne International, LLC
- Anne-Gaelle Carlton, CFA®, CQF, Managing Director, PAAMCO
- Daniel Doimo, COO, Cylance
- Susan Heller, Partner/Chair, Greenberg Traurig, LLP
- Robert Herin’89, Chief Technology Officer, Canyon Partners, LLC
- Joe Jacobsen, Vice President, West Region Marketing, UPS
- Christopher Lane ’86, Managing Director, KRG Capital Partners
- Kim Letch, Managing Partner, Ernst & Young, LLP
- Tim Leyden’92, Retired CFO, Western Digital Corporation
- Allan Lubitz, CIO, Mercury Insurance
- Al Pedroza, Director, Boeing Test & Evaluation (BT&E)
- Neil Sahota, IBM Master Inventor, Watson Group IBM
- Scott Stowell ’85, Executive Chairman of the Board, CalAtlantic Group, Inc.
- Gretchen Valentine, Office Managing Partner, RSM US LLP (fka McGladrey)
- Ted Wilm, Partner, PricewaterhouseCoopers, LLP
- Chris De Rosa ’00, President, West Region, Cigna - Center for Health Care Management & Policy
- Shawnette Gauer, Managing Director, The Charles Schwab Corporation – Center for Investment & Wealth Management
- Mark Kehke ’93, Managing Director, DMB Pacific Ventures – Center for Real Estate
- John Long, Chairman & President, Highbridge Partners, Inc. – The John S. and Marilyn Long U.S. China Institute for Business and Law at UCI