Dean's Leadership Circle
Composed of the best and brightest alumni, students, staff, faculty and community-members, the Dean’s Leadership Circle (DLC) plays an instrumental role in propelling The Paul Merage School of Business forward. As one of the premier leadership groups at the Merage School, the DLC offers strong networking and professional development opportunities. Members also serve as ambassadors for the Merage School, contributing to advancement, development, mentorship and alumni engagement opportunities.
Since its inception in 2005, the DLC has raised over $4.5 million in pledges from over 600 members. Funding is directed toward a targeted initiative aligning with the Dean’s strategic vision. Previous projects have allowed the Merage School to complete its new, 300-seat auditorium, secure world-renowned faculty, improve classroom technology and enhance the student experience.
The Value of Membership
What do members give?
As influential alumni of the Merage School, DLC members plan and execute projects relating to development, engagement and events.
Mentorship and Guidance
Members are encouraged to mentor, connect and advise current undergraduate and graduate students.
Constituents make a yearly financial pledge as a tangible commitment to the future growth and development of the Merage School.
What do members get?
Exceptional Professional Network
The DLC provides members access to an elite, Southern California network of business leaders, pioneers and changemakers. Private networking events offer a look at new and interesting ventures in exciting locales across Southern California, as well as an opportunity to build strategic professional relationships.
DLC affiliates receive invitations to business talks and industry roundtables with VIP receptions and preferred seating.
Members are introduced to other Merage School stakeholders – faculty, board members and benefactors – who can take their career to the next level.
Participation at one of the following membership levels is tax-deductible and check or credit card payments can be scheduled according to your preference - monthly, quarterly or annually. More opportunity and exclusivity is gained at each level. Corporate matching gifts apply. Click here to confirm if your company provides a corporate matching gift.
*All levels are 5-Year membership pledges
Executive members are the most generous donors and visionaries of the DLC and set an example for all Merage School alumni. These members take a leadership role in making a tangible, wide-spread impact on the Merage School.
Partner members make up the development base of the DLC. The Partner pledge of $1,965 commemorates the founding year of UCI and Merage School.
Associate members are valuable, entry-level members of the DLC. The Associate membership is offered to new graduates of the Merage School (until December of their graduation year) as well as faculty and staff.
|Associate Membership for Veterans
||Pay as you wish
On behalf of the entire Merage School and its community members, the Dean would like to express gratitude for those who have served our country and exhibited leadership at the highest level. To the veterans who chose the Merage School for their business education – we thank you – and offer membership in our Dean’s Leadership Circle at a “pay as you wish” level for the first five years after graduation. We are proud of the example you set: Your dedication and commitment elevates us all.
For more information, contact Matt O'Connor at 949.824.7311 or email@example.com.
- Beau ’06 & Sanam Pirghibi, Rubber-Cal
- Harry & Melissa ’12 Beck, Big Brothers, Big Sisters OC
- Len ’02 & Linda Ambrosini, Rosemount Analytical
- Sara Brock Rollins ’84, CB Richard Ellis
- John & Sandra Kompanie, Northwestern Mutual
- Rich ’12 & Viki Baldwin, Union Gaming Analytics, LLC
- Reza Sabahi ’09, Wells Fargo
- William ’09 & Mireya Leveson-Gower, Woodfinn
- John & Lori Belli, Ernst & Young, LLP
- Jasmine S. Shodja ’01, Wells Fargo, The Private Bank
- Darren ’10 & Annette McCall, Union Bank
- Jennifer Su Gillick ’83, Ambarella
- Dr. Jonathan ’16 & Minh ’16 Sorci, Apollo Med
- Kenneth B. ’07 & Carla ’05 Neeld, Delphi Display Systems, Inc.
- Rob & Michelle Henderson ’07, Connexus Equity Management Partners
- Michael ’88 & Elizabeth Aghajanian, DLC Professor Andrew & Pamela Z. Policano
- David Jones ’93, Yosemite Capital Management
- Thomas H. ’05 & Emmy Le Antunez
- Bill Rowland ’06 & Kathleen Ford-Rowland
- Gregory R. Lai CFA ’88 & Cindy ’92 Lai, Affinity Investment Advisors, LLCC
- Isabel Satra ’02, Tradewinds Global Investors
- Mark ’84 & Lisa ’84 Locklear, Avanir Pharmaceuticals
- Tim Cannon ’07 & Juliette Meunier, Avanade
- Eric ’12 & Tera Anne Smart, Viceroy Advisory Group
- John Waldeck, CMB, CRI, ’01 & Megan Waldeck, Pacific Life Insurance Company
Legacy Seat Members
- Gary Abraham ’94, Aspect Debt Fund LLC
- Lisa & Laine Ainsworth, Beacon Pointe Wealth Advisors
- Carlos ’05 & Olga Amaya, Deloitte & Touche, LLP
- Katie Bianchi ’96, Advantage Sales and Marketing
- Kian Boloori ’12, Ingram Micro
- Keith Boothroyd ’96, Edwards Lifesciences
- Kathleen Boyle ’11, Verify Inc.
- Sean Bradley ’91, Advanced Micro Devices
- Geoffrey ’05 & Tracy Bremmer ’05, Monster Energy
- Todd Emmett Canfield ’94, Johnson and Johnson
- Richard Castillo, MVE & Partners, Inc.
- Avinash Chainani, FEMBA Candidate 2015
- Christen Chambers ’05, Fox Networks Group
- Johnson ’05 & Juiling Chuang
- Bradley Coburn ’13, JPMorgan Chase
- Daniel Coffman ’92, UPS Protection Inc.
- Jim Considine, MD, MBA, HealthClaim Solutions
- Paige Cotcamp ’84 & Judy Quan, Air & Surface Logistics
- Peter ’82 & Susan Cullen, Core Performance Consulting LLC
- Al DeGrassi, ’79, Plaza Bank
- Anthony Z.DiCostanzo ’00, BookPal, LLC
- Sue Duris ’16, M4 Communications
- Andrew Fan ’04, heater Designs, Inc.
- Nina Faustino ’09, The Aerospace Corporation
- Cassandra Jean Gray ’10
- Professor Vijay Gurbaxani, Center for Digital Transformation, Merage School
- Timothy & Amy Guth ’84, Montebello Plastics, LLC
- Nina Hajjar, Stratos Wealth Partners
- Tony Hang ’12, UniChem Enterprises
- Dr. Michael B. Harrington ’69, The Harrington Group
- David Hayes, UCI ’79, NeuroSigma, Inc.
- Varant Herculian ’12, New Leaf Lending
- Rodney Hill Family, Rodney C. Hill, Inc., Certified Public Accountant
- Vicki (Lanza) Hines ’77, Assisted Living Locators So Orange County
- Lucy Huang ’13, Luson, Inc.
- Brian Humenesky ’06, Eureka Capital Partners
- Marilyn Humes, MC-ADEPT Practice Management Consulting Group, Inc.
- William Humes, Ingram Micro
- Garrison Jaquess, Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage
- Nick Jacobus ’12,
- Timothy J. and Marianne Kay, Snell & Wilmer, LLP
- Mark & Nanette Kehke ’93, DMB Associates, Inc.
- Ben & Alice Hkau, Gold Crown Electronics, Inc.
- Angela Kim ’08, Southern California Edison
- Zsolt Kiraly ’08, Esterline Palomar Products
- Maria Kniazeva ’03, University of San Diego
- Tom Kozicki, The Paul Merage School of Business
- Selva Kulasingam ’07, ZTNet Solutions
- Vincent Kung ’07, Unicode Consulting
- William Kuo, FEMBA Candidate 2015
- Shannon Lamb, Shannon C. Lamb APC
- Robert & Lisa Lambert, Cushman and Wakefield
- Professor Leonard Lane, Merage School of Business
- Maribel Larios ’09, Fiduciary Experts, LLC
- Lindsay ’11 & Christopher Lawrence ’11
- Gregory Lawson ’07
- Jennifer Leuer ’04, Auction.com
- Marc Levin, Levin Capital Management
- Timothy Leyden ’92, Western Digital Corporation
- George Lin ’06
- Channing and Erin Lindsay, Bank of the West
- Barbra Marangell ’08, The Paul Merage School of Business
- Michael A. Massari ’07, Harrah’s Entertainment, Inc.
- Laura Mather ’12, Wells Fargo Bank
- Kristen McAlister ’03, Cerius Interim Executives
- Benjamin Medvitz ’06, Fusion Professional
- Chris Meyer ’08, Expedia CruiseShipCenters
- Richard Milo ’96, Deloitte & Touche, LLP
- Dr. Michael Miyamoto ’12, Mission Internal Medical Group
- Johnny Mosham, Lett-uce Cater To You
- Rashad ’04 & Jennifer Moumneh ’04, Argo Tea
- Matthew Mousavi ’11, Faris Lee Investments
- Carl Neisser, The Neisser Company
- Jem Nguyen ’01, MeridianLink
- Eugene Pineda Ocampo ’00, Binderone
- Gus & Leslie Ordonez ’05, United Technologies Aerospace Systems
- Sue Padernacht, Ncline Leadership Strategies
- Greg Palavivatana ’11, NBC Universal Inc.
- Denise Patrick, The Paul Merage School of Business
- Jim Pavelko, The Paul Merage School of Business
- Professor Mort & Mary Pincus, The Paul Merage School of Business
- Evan Pohaski ’12, Sunstone Hotel Investors
- Jennifer Poley ’11, Ontic, BBA Aviation
- Mike Pressman ’08, Panasonic Avionics Corporation
- Gregory ’03 & Nicole Queen, Brasstech, Inc.
- Kory Razaghi ’02, Attentus, LLC
- LD Reyer ’94
- Robert Reza ’17, First Republic Bank
- Steve Rhee '07, NComputing Inc.
- Colton Riley ’13, Tieback Holdings, LLC
- Sarah Rodriguez ’11, Corinthian Colleges
- Dr. Bijan ’08 and Bita ’04 Sadri
- Diane Sagey ’99, The Paul Merage School of Business
- Salvador Jr. & Dessi Sarabosing, Ingram Micro Inc.
- R. Clark Schenz ’75, Novell, Inc.
- Kane Shieh ’05, PIMCO
- Mitchell & Maureen Spann, University of California, Irvine
- Zachary Staggs ’15, Hollencrest Capital Management
- Daniel Hau & Theresa Suppanade Tran, Hillsides
- Dr. Devansu Tewari ’93, Southern California Kaiser Permanente Medical Group
- Edward Uy, ’94, Kelley Blue Book & Patty Uy ’94, Assoc. of CriticalCare Nurses
- Professor Kerry Vandell, Center for Real Estate, Merage School
- Tim von Kaenel ’89 & Amy von Kaenel ’97, Simple Air
- Thomas Wagner ’89
- Matthew A. Weiss ’13, Taco Bell
- Jennifer Wong ’08, Boeing
- George Thomas Wilson ’13, Integrity International Insurance Brok
- Darren Whissen ’02, Atomi Financial, Dao Vo Whissen ’01, On Site Fitness
- Scott Maison & Tiffany Wilson ’07, Western Digital Corporation
- Nathan Yee, Candidate 2016
- Perry Yeh ’08, Alcoa Fastening Systems
- Timothy C. Zevnik ’93, Molina Healthcare, Inc.
- Coni Zingarelli ’08, The Paul Merage School of Business
- Todd Zive ’07, MicroVention, Inc.