Dean's Leadership Circle
The Merage School Dean’s Leadership Circle is the premier network for business leaders in Southern California and beyond. DLC members are successful business professionals and executives — a majority of whom are our alumni — as well as UCI administration, faculty, staff and students. Our members are in various stages of their careers and come from diverse backgrounds and industries. All share a special interest in supporting business education at our world-class university while building stronger ties in the business community.
Since its inception in 2005, the DLC has raised over $4.5 million in pledges from over 600 members. Funding is directed toward a targeted project, with the most recent critical need being the completion of our new five-story building which opened May 2015. Inside this building, the DLC chose to support the most visible space – the 300-seat auditorium. Previous funding allowed us to secure world-renowned faculty, improve classroom technology and enhance the student experience.
- Single Point of Contact — use our “concierge” service to make connections or take advantage of events and services available at UC Irvine.
- Access to the Dean and Administration — receive updates on the Merage School and UC Irvine from the dean and other top administrators
- Networking Receptions — catered social and networking events, which often offer a behind-the-scenes look at new and interesting ventures in exciting locales across Southern California.
- Business-Focused Events — enjoy exclusive invitations to annual business conferences and knowledge-sharing industry roundtables and lectures with preferred seating.
- Personal Introductions — be introduced to other Merage associates – faculty, board members, benefactors – that may help you and your organization get to the next level.
- Donor Profiles & Website Presence — the focus is on you in various Merage publications and websites with our appreciation for your support.
- Legacy Opportunities — add a distinguished alliance to your family name through various naming opportunities that promote your family’s values.
Participation at one of the following membership levels is tax-deductible and check or credit card payments can be scheduled according to your preference - monthly, quarterly or annually. More opportunity and exclusivity is gained at each level. Corporate matching gifts apply. Click here to confirm if your company provides a corporate matching gift.
||$25,000 - paid over 5 years
||5-year membership with a front row, reserved, named legacy seat in the auditorium with exclusive invitations and recognition
||$10,000 - paid over 3 years
||3-year membership with a reserved, named legacy seat in the auditorium front and center
||$7,500 - paid over 3 years
||3-year membership with a reserved, named legacy seat in the auditorium middle tier
||$5,000 - paid over 3 years
||3-year membership with a reserved, named legacy seat in the auditorium back tier
||$1,500 - paid over 1 year
||1-year membership with access to events
||$1,500 - paid over 3 years
||3-year pledge with limited access to events. A one-time offer to Merage School students. Offer expires December 31st of graduation year.
For more information, contact Ariel Shrader at 949.824.0039 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Beau ’06 & Sanam Pirghibi, Rubber-Cal
- Harry & Melissa ’12 Beck, Big Brothers, Big Sisters OC
- Len ’02 & Linda Ambrosini, Rosemount Analytical
- Sara Brock Rollins ’84, CB Richard Ellis
- John & Sandra Kompanie, Northwestern Mutual
- Rich ’12 & Viki Baldwin, Union Gaming Analytics, LLC
- Reza Sabahi ’09, Wells Fargo
- William ’09 & Mireya Leveson-Gower, Woodfinn
- John & Lori Belli, Ernst & Young, LLP
- Jasmine S. Shodja ’01, Wells Fargo, The Private Bank
- Darren ’10 & Annette McCall, Union Bank
- Jennifer Su Gillick ’83, Ambarella
- Dr. Jonathan ’16 & Minh ’16 Sorci, Apollo Med
- Kenneth B. ’07 & Carla ’05 Neeld, Delphi Display Systems, Inc.
- Rob & Michelle Henderson ’07, Connexus Equity Management Partners
- Michael ’88 & Elizabeth Aghajanian, DLC Professor Andrew & Pamela Z. Policano
- David Jones ’93, Yosemite Capital Management
- Thomas H. ’05 & Emmy Le Antunez
- Bill Rowland ’06 & Kathleen Ford-Rowland
- Gregory R. Lai CFA ’88 & Cindy ’92 Lai, Affinity Investment Advisors, LLCC
- Isabel Satra ’02, Tradewinds Global Investors
- Mark ’84 & Lisa ’84 Locklear, CoreLogic
- Tim Cannon ’07 & Juliette Meunier, Avanade
- Eric ’12 & Tera Anne Smart, Viceroy Advisory Group
- John Waldeck, CMB, CRI, ’01 & Megan Waldeck, Pacific Life Insurance Company
Legacy Seat Members
- Gary Abraham ’94, Aspect Debt Fund LLC
- Lisa & Laine Ainsworth, Beacon Pointe Wealth Advisors
- Carlos ’05 & Olga Amaya, Deloitte & Touche, LLP
- Katie Bianchi ’96, Advantage Sales and Marketing
- Kian Boloori ’12, Ingram Micro
- Keith Boothroyd ’96, Edwards Lifesciences
- Kathleen Boyle ’11, Verify Inc.
- Sean Bradley ’91, Advanced Micro Devices
- Geoffrey ’05 & Tracy Bremmer ’05, Monster Energy
- Todd Emmett Canfield ’94, Johnson and Johnson
- Richard Castillo, MVE & Partners, Inc.
- Avinash Chainani, FEMBA Candidate 2015
- Christen Chambers ’05, Fox Networks Group
- Johnson ’05 & Juiling Chuang
- Bradley Coburn ’13, JPMorgan Chase
- Daniel Coffman ’92, UPS Protection Inc.
- Jim Considine, MD, MBA, HealthClaim Solutions
- Paige Cotcamp ’84 & Judy Quan, Air & Surface Logistics
- Peter ’82 & Susan Cullen, Core Performance Consulting LLC
- Al DeGrassi, ’79, Plaza Bank
- Anthony Z.DiCostanzo ’00, BookPal, LLC
- Sue Duris ’16, M4 Communications
- Andrew Fan ’04, heater Designs, Inc.
- Nina Faustino ’09, The Aerospace Corporation
- Cassandra Jean Gray ’10
- Professor Vijay Gurbaxani, Center for Digital Transformation, Merage School
- Timothy & Amy Guth ’84, Montebello Plastics, LLC
- Nina Hajjar, Stratos Wealth Partners
- Tony Hang ’12, UniChem Enterprises
- Dr. Michael B. Harrington ’69, The Harrington Group
- David Hayes, UCI ’79, NeuroSigma, Inc.
- Varant Herculian ’12, New Leaf Lending
- Rodney Hill Family, Rodney C. Hill, Inc., Certified Public Accountant
- Vicki (Lanza) Hines ’77, Assisted Living Locators So Orange County
- Lucy Huang ’13, Luson, Inc.
- Brian Humenesky ’06, Eureka Capital Partners
- Marilyn Humes, MC-ADEPT Practice Management Consulting Group, Inc.
- William Humes, Ingram Micro
- Garrison Jaquess, Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage
- Nick Jacobus ’12,
- Timothy J. and Marianne Kay, Snell & Wilmer, LLP
- Mark & Nanette Kehke ’93, DMB Associates, Inc.
- Ben & Alice Hkau, Gold Crown Electronics, Inc.
- Angela Kim ’08, Southern California Edison
- Zsolt Kiraly ’08, Esterline Palomar Products
- Maria Kniazeva ’03, University of San Diego
- Tom Kozicki, The Paul Merage School of Business
- Selva Kulasingam ’07, ZTNet Solutions
- Vincent Kung ’07, Unicode Consulting
- William Kuo, FEMBA Candidate 2015
- Shannon Lamb, Shannon C. Lamb APC
- Robert & Lisa Lambert, Cushman and Wakefield
- Professor Leonard Lane, Merage School of Business
- Maribel Larios ’09, Fiduciary Experts, LLC
- Lindsay ’11 & Christopher Lawrence ’11
- Gregory Lawson ’07
- Jennifer Leuer ’04, Auction.com
- Marc Levin, Levin Capital Management
- Timothy Leyden ’92, Western Digital Corporation
- George Lin ’06
- Channing and Erin Lindsay, Bank of the West
- Barbra Marangell ’08, The Paul Merage School of Business
- Michael A. Massari ’07, Harrah’s Entertainment, Inc.
- Laura Mather ’12, Wells Fargo Bank
- Kristen McAlister ’03, Cerius Interim Executives
- Benjamin Medvitz ’06, Fusion Professional
- Chris Meyer ’08, Expedia CruiseShipCenters
- Richard Milo ’96, Deloitte & Touche, LLP
- Dr. Michael Miyamoto ’12, Mission Internal Medical Group
- Johnny Mosham, Lett-uce Cater To You
- Rashad ’04 & Jennifer Moumneh ’04, Argo Tea
- Matthew Mousavi ’11, Faris Lee Investments
- Carl Neisser, The Neisser Company
- Jem Nguyen ’01, MeridianLink
- Eugene Pineda Ocampo ’00, Binderone
- Gus & Leslie Ordonez ’05, United Technologies Aerospace Systems
- Sue Padernacht, Ncline Leadership Strategies
- Greg Palavivatana ’11, NBC Universal Inc.
- Denise Patrick, The Paul Merage School of Business
- Jim Pavelko, The Paul Merage School of Business
- Professor Mort & Mary Pincus, The Paul Merage School of Business
- Evan Pohaski ’12, Sunstone Hotel Investors
- Jennifer Poley ’11, Ontic, BBA Aviation
- Mike Pressman ’08, Panasonic Avionics Corporation
- Gregory ’03 & Nicole Queen, Brasstech, Inc.
- Kory Razaghi ’02, Attentus, LLC
- LD Reyer ’94
- Robert Reza ’17, First Republic Bank
- Steve Rhee '07, NComputing Inc.
- Colton Riley ’13, Tieback Holdings, LLC
- Sarah Rodriguez ’11, Corinthian Colleges
- Dr. Bijan ’08 and Bita ’04 Sadri
- Diane Sagey ’99, The Paul Merage School of Business
- Salvador Jr. & Dessi Sarabosing, Ingram Micro Inc.
- R. Clark Schenz ’75, Novell, Inc.
- Kane Shieh ’05, PIMCO
- Mitchell & Maureen Spann, University of California, Irvine
- Zachary Staggs ’15, Hollencrest Capital Management
- Daniel Hau & Theresa Suppanade Tran, Hillsides
- Dr. Devansu Tewari ’93, Southern California Kaiser Permanente Medical Group
- Edward Uy, ’94, Kelley Blue Book & Patty Uy ’94, Assoc. of CriticalCare Nurses
- Professor Kerry Vandell, Center for Real Estate, Merage School
- Tim von Kaenel ’89 & Amy von Kaenel ’97, Simple Air
- Thomas Wagner ’89
- Matthew A. Weiss ’13, Taco Bell
- Jennifer Wong ’08, Boeing
- George Thomas Wilson ’13, Integrity International Insurance Brok
- Darren Whissen ’02, Atomi Financial, Dao Vo Whissen ’01, On Site Fitness
- Scott Maison & Tiffany Wilson ’07, Western Digital Corporation
- Nathan Yee, Candidate 2016
- Perry Yeh ’08, Alcoa Fastening Systems
- Timothy C. Zevnik ’93, Molina Healthcare, Inc.
- Coni Zingarelli ’08, The Paul Merage School of Business
- Todd Zive ’07, MicroVention, Inc.