Join an elite group of international students from all backgrounds and learn the critical business skills required to succeed in today's global economy.
CLIMB includes 32 hours of classroom instruction with business school faculty and lecturers, local program transportation, a welcome reception dinner and graduation lunch, local company site visits, a day in Los Angeles guided tour, Southern California cultural events and optional on-campus room and board.
This essential two-week program is open to all international undergraduate and graduate students and is designed so that the topics are relevant to both business and non-business students. CLIMB is highly interactive and engaging, and exposes international students to important business topics to help develop key skills that will make them stand out from their peers, regardless of major or field of interest.
Students will visit a top-ranked US institution. The University of California, Irvine is ranked #7 Public University in the US by US News and World Report, #1 for Student Accessibility and the #1 university doing the most for the American Dream by NY Times. The Paul Merage School of Business consistently ranks in the top 10% of all AACSB-accredited programs.
- Critical Thinking and Decision Making, Dr. Thomas Eppel
- Creative Thinking and Leadership, Dr. Lisa Barron
- Managing Conflict, Dr. Maia Young
- Ethics, Max Chao, JD
- Intrapreneurship, Larry Wilk
- Professional Presence, Joel Veenstra
- Innovation – Building a Personal Brand, Sasha Strauss
- Our New Cross-Cultural World, William Hernandez, JD
- Two on-site local company visits
- University of California, Irvine Campus Tour
- Masters Programs in the US Discussion
- Living/Working in the US Discussion
- Day in Los Angeles/Hollywood (Guided Tour)
- Explore Scenic Laguna Beach
- Universal Studios (optional weekend excursion, add 150 USD)
- Designated free time to network, study, and experience all that Southern California has to offer