Registration open to anyone!
Whether or not you have registered for the UCI-CFAOC CFA live review course, you are welcome to sit for a full-length live mock exam.*
The Live Mock Exam is as close to the actual CFA exam in format, difficulty, and length as we can make it. It helps develop your test-taking skills, identify your weak areas, and demonstrate your mastery of the CFA curriculum. Afterward, view answer explanations, check your score compared to those of other candidates, and drill deeper into each question.
The exam includes:
- Fully proctored and timed 6-hour exam (two 3-hour sessions)
- CFA Institute topic weightings
- Printed answer key and online answer explanations
- Online scoring and performance tracking with a comparison to other Mock Exam takers
- LOS and CFA curriculum page references for every question
Simply click on any question you missed and get an audio and whiteboard explanation of the CFA curriculum material on which the question is based. With approximately 10 hours of targeted instruction at each level, this is the most effective way to fill in the gaps in your knowledge just prior to exam day.
Full-length mock exams are available twice a year:
- December CFA level 1 (usually scheduled in November)
- June CFA level 1, level 2, or level 3 (scheduled in June)
Upcoming Test Date:
Presented by: CFA Society of Orange County & UC Irvine’s Paul Merage School of Business
Date: Saturday, June 1, 2019
Time: 9:00 am - 12:00 pm and 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm (lunch on own 12:00 - 1:00 pm)
Pre-registration required (no walk-in registrations accepted)
Space is limited.
Register for Level I, Level II, or Level III mock exam
REGISTER FOR MOCK EXAM
(Level I, II, or III available for June and Level I available for Dec)
(Select Irvine, CA location from the drop-down menu)
*If you are currently registered for the UCI-CFAOC CFA live review course, you are automatically registered for the respective mock exam.