PhD, Copenhagen Business School
Master of Social Science, Aalborg University
Multi-stakeholder analysis in branding and sustainability
Brand communities and social networks
Sustainability and circular economy
E-commerce with a focus on grocery e-commerce
Professor Kornum graduated from Copenhagen Business School with a doctoral degree of science. He is an Associate Professor at the Copenhagen Business School. His main research areas are multi-stakeholder branding, brand communities, online consumer behavior and distribution of consumer goods.
- Niels Kornum; Richard Gyrd-Jones; Nadia Al Zagir; Kristina A. Brandis (2016) Interplay between intended brand identity and identities in a Nike related brand community: Co-existing synergies and tensions in a nested system. Journal of Business Research (Forthcoming, Available online).
- Niels Kornum; Richard Gyrd-Jones; Nadia Al Zagir; Kristina A. Brandis (2015). The Interplay Between Online and Offline Community Culture. Paper presented at The 44th EMAC Annual Conference, Leuven, Belgium.
- Niels Kornum; Richard Gyrd-Jones; Nadia Al Zagir; Kristina A. Brandis (2015). Individual and Collective Identity Construction in a Niké Related Brand Community. Paper presented at The 10th Global Conference of the Branding, Turku, Finland.
- Kornum, N. & Mühlbacher, H. (2013). Multi-stakeholder virtual dialogue: Introduction to the special issue. Journal of Business Research, Vol. 66, No. 9, p. 1460-1464.
- Gyrd-Jones, R., & Kornum, N. (2013). Managing the co-created brand: Value and cultural complementarity in online and offline multi stakeholder ecosystems. Journal of Business Research Vol. 66, No. 9, p. 1484-1493.
- Sylvia von Wallpach; Niels Kornum (2013). Understanding Multi-Stakeholder Brand Co-Creation Networks: An Intersubjective Perspective. Paper presented at The 8th Global Conference of the Academy of Marketing's Brand, Corporate Identity and Reputation Special Interest Group Porto, Portugal.
- Sylvia von Wallpach; Andrea Hemetsberger; Niels Kornum (2013) Understanding Processes of Multi-Stakeholder Brand-Interessement In: 42nd Annual EMAC Conference: Lost in Translation: Marketing in an Interconnected World.. ed. /Elif Karaosmanoğlu; A. Banu Elmadağ Baş. Istanbul.
- Kornum, N. & Christensen, L.B. (2010). Attitudes Towards Advertising on Facebook and the Implications for Continuance Intentions. Proceedings of the EMAC conference, Copenhagen.
- Kornum, N. (2009). Understanding the dynamics of online community culture based on organizational culture theory and implications for the firm - community relationship. Proceedings of the EMAC conference, Nantes.
- Kornum, N. (2008). Three Types of Firm-related Online Communities. In: Strategic Market Creation: A New Perspective on Marketing and Innovation Management. . Karin Tollin; Antonella Caru (Eds.). Hoboken : Wiley 2008, p. 337-361.
- Kornum, N. & Bjerre, M. (2005), (Eds.), Grocery E-Commerce: Consumer Behaviour and Business Strategies, Edward Elgar Publishing.