Michelle Steinman is a valued member of the team at The Paul Merage School of Business and the University of California, Irvine. She contributes to our highly personalized environment with her commitment to be responsive and respectful to everyone in the Merage School Family, from prospective students to the business community at large.
Our shared vision and values:
The Paul Merage School of Business will continue to be recognized among the top public university research-based business schools. The School will play a significant role in achieving the vision of the University of California, Irvine, to be one of the best public research universities in the country.
The Merage School will enhance socially responsible and strategic growth in the global economy.
- We are committed in our teaching and research to the principles of strategic innovation, analytic decision making and information technology as the drivers of sustainable growth.
- We are dedicated to the discovery and dissemination of knowledge about management, innovation and strategic growth in a global economy through research, teaching and service to the community.
- We will provide an innovative learning environment that challenges students to think creatively, anticipate change and lead strategic growth in a competitive, technology-intensive global economy.
- We are committed to playing a significant role in the growth of the community by providing entrepreneurs, businesses and other organizations with student and faculty expertise, and by creating value-added executive and other life-long learning programs.
- We value diversity and are committed to maintaining an environment of integrity, mutual respect and civility and to attracting a diverse cohort of students, faculty and staff.
- We are dedicated to the principle that all graduates from our programs will have the potential to make a significant contribution both to their profession and to society.