We hope that your time at The Paul Merage School of Business will be exciting and memorable. We will provide opportunities both inside and outside the classroom for you to gain invaluable skills and experience that will serve you at UCI and beyond.
The Undergraduate Programs Office is committed to supporting and enhancing students’ out-of-class experience. We encourage you to take advantage of the many opportunities available to you both at The Paul Merage School of Business and UCI campus.
Do you have questions about getting involved, leadership opportunities or want to connect with staff? Contact us via phone, email, Zotchat, drop-in, or an appointment to learn more.
The Merage Undergraduate Student Association (MUSA) is the governing body representing all students of The Paul Merage School of Business at UCI. MUSA serves to foster a high-quality student experience through providing opportunities that unify our students, faculty, administration, alumni, and our business organizations. Learn more about how MUSA aims to strengthen the business community and support the student body in individual and collective success.
The faculty-led Centers of Excellence serve as a bridge between the Merage School and the business community. Throughout the year, the following competitions, programs, and series are put on to provide opportunities for the next generation student business leaders and top researchers, innovators and like-minded business people.
New Venture Competition
- Form a team, launch a startup and potentially fund your business idea all within seven months. Teams compete for more than $100,000 in cash prizes plus additional professional services.
Stock Market Competition
- An opportunity to experience hands-on stock trading and further your financial literacy. All levels of experience are welcome to participate in the competition. Top 10 participants and their stock portfolios will be competing to be among the final three and win cash prizes.
Financial Literacy Programs
- Center for Investment and Wealth Management (CIWM) design programs to help drive the community toward a lifetime of financial well-being. Whether you are interested in developing your financial management skills or your goal is to transform your community as a leader, the CIWM is open to you.
Distinguished Speaker Series
- Learn from top executives and leaders of global corporations at the Distinguished Speaker Series as they address relevant issues and share insights with students and community members
Center for Digital Transformation (CDT)
- Focus on educating the workforce for success in a technology-intensive world by conducting and disseminating research on digital transformation.
Health Care Forecast Conference
- Annually, the Health Care Forecast Conference aims to provide its audience the highest level of expert and insightful knowledge on health care issues.
The Merage School LEADS (Leadership Experience And Development for Success) Program offers a select group of Merage School undergraduate students the opportunity to participate in professional development, mentoring workshops and networking events with Merage School alumni and community leaders.